Turn on thread page Beta

Why are some hot people always single? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    Is it just me, or do Miss_Scarlett's profile pictures seem to get raunchier and raunchier, with an increasingly volumized hairstyle every time you click on her profile page?

Just an observation. No offence to Miss_Scarlett. Although I do keep expecting to click and see her in her underwear sporting an afro.
    She's a megan fox wannabe, and everyone else knows that she could never comprehend to Megan's levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieArun)
    She's a megan fox wannabe, and everyone else knows that she could never comprehend to Megan's levels.
    Wow i am taking a bashing tonight, anything else to add so we can get it out of the way??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Wow i am taking a bashing tonight, anything else to add so we can get it out of the way??

No, just that.

It's not that your not ugly because from your pic I know loads of girls who would kill to look like you and a endless chain of guys who'd want to :hump: you..

I just think you try too hard

ReputationRep:
    No, just that.

It's not that your not ugly because from your pic I know loads of girls who would kill to look like you and a endless chain of guys who'd want to :hump: you..

Id rather try too hard than look like a bag of ****...you have to make the most of what you are given.

ReputationRep:
    Answering the OP's original question, I put this to you all:

Boys and Girls, Prospective partners are 99 times out of 100 only ever 2 of the following:

Single
    Attractive
    Mentally Stable

E.g. Hey, Attractive and Mentally Stable girl? Shes not single
    Single and attractive guy? He's a nutter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey_89)
    Why are some people who seem like a good catch always single?
    Maybe because deep down, they are superficial and rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    No, just that.

I think you try too hard in your pathetic trying to redeem yourself for making a unstructured criticism at someone for no good reason. If you want to be an internet bully. Hop along to 4chan.

/rant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I think you try too hard in your pathetic trying to redeem yourself for making a unstructured criticism at someone for no good reason. If you want to be an internet bully. Hop along to 4chan.

/rant
    stop raping your keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    because some of us think relationships in our youth are completely pointless?
    If only more people thought this

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a propr girlfreind through my own choice, now i'm in love wit someon I shouldn't be and i'm far too scared to tell her.

ReputationRep:
    Because looks aren't everything... And personality plays a bigger part than we think...

ReputationRep:
    You remind me of the lady in the Lady in White. It's the hair... That woman scared the crap out of me as a kid.

In fear of causing offense however, you are quite good looking.

(Original post by Tom.)
    Maybe because deep down, they are superficial and rubbish.
    I resent that. I can't help getting lost in my eyes sometimes...

Id rather try too hard than look like a bag of ****...you have to make the most of what you are given.
    But what if you look like a bag of crap because you try too hard?

...OK bag of crap seems a bit harsh... but I have to say I'm agreeing with the tryhard part. Tone down the slap! And your profile picture is a slice of pure 80's lulz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhumbauze)
    But what if you look like a bag of crap because you try too hard?

...OK bag of crap seems a bit harsh... but I have to say I'm agreeing with the tryhard part. Tone down the slap! And your profile picture is a slice of pure 80's lulz.
    Right, and you are handing out criticisms to others...without having a profile pic displayed yourself.

Right, and you are handing out criticisms to others...without having a profile pic displayed yourself.
    Correct.

ReputationRep:
    Correct.
    Enough said

Enough said
    Is it? I'm not sure what you were getting at.

I don't need a degree in maths to know that 2x2=17 wears too much make up and likes to pose far too much.

ReputationRep:
    Is it? I'm not sure what you were getting at.

I don't need a degree in maths to know that 2x2=17 wears too much make up and likes to pose far too much.
    Yes it is.

I didn't ask for a facial or stylistic critical appraisal from you, yet you seem quite apt at handing out criticisms to others...without providing those who are receiving the criticism the chance to return the favour because, surprise, suprise you have no profile photo.

Yes it is.

I didn't ask for a facial or stylistic critical appraisal from you, yet you seem quite apt at handing out criticisms to others...without providing those who are receiving the criticism the chance to return the favour because, surprise, suprise you have no profile photo.
    O Yes I do!

ReputationRep:
    their standards are too high as well. (since they themselves are good-looking)

people assume they're already in a relationship.

they're lesbian or gay

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.