Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going? I'm going 8th Feb at Manchester ^^

Should be really good. Anyone know if it's possible to meet the band afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    They're pretty decent about meeting fans at small venues!

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge on Sunday!

Hell yeah! I can't wait

Can probably meet the band if you hang around long enough for them to come out, I wish I could but I need to get back home!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to go to one of the London shows in a couple of weeks, but I don't have a ticket yet. (Apparently they played tonight in London, but I knew nothing about it.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Anyone going? I'm going 8th Feb at Manchester ^^

Should be really good. Anyone know if it's possible to meet the band afterwards?

why don't the come to ireland.. theyre just being tight.. grr

ReputationRep:
    Jealous! I love VW

Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    I guess depends on how big the venue is - if it's massive they won't want to hang around for hours meeting and greeting

ReputationRep:
    I know they're doing loads of DJing at venues across the UK soon. Maybe you could try that.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing them at Brixton on the 17th, can't wait, it'll be my 4th time seeing them, although it'll be the first time in an indoor venue, they're awesome live!!

ReputationRep:
    Saw them at Somerset House a few weeks ago for free, wasn't as good as I expected. The new album songs weren't as good live as on record.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing them for the third time tomorrow night. Bit gigged out at the moment, so I think some pro-plus will be in order to keep me on my feet. Hopefully this will re-kindle my love for them

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody want two tickets to Birmingham tomorrow night? PM me if you want them! I can't get back .

ReputationRep:
    Aw, saw them last night. Much much better than expected. New album sounds better live.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.