This discussion is closed.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi is anyone else who is applying for law still waiting for most of their offers or rejections. Ive applied to Oxford, LSE, Durham, Manchester Reading and Edinburgh. So far been rejected off Oxford after an interview at Brasenose college and i got an offer of BBB from Reading. Im starting to get quite concerned about this, especially after i've heard off other people who've already been rejected and accepted by manchester. I also got a letter off LSE today saying i've been placed on their short list and they will make a final decision in march, is this a good or bad sign?
young_free
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ive also been rejected from oxford but have an offer for BBB at Brunel. I reckon that taking a long time to reply is a bad sign, but that just might be because the rejection has made me insecure about the whole system! ugh!
Elle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
Hi is anyone else who is applying for law still waiting for most of their offers or rejections. Ive applied to Oxford, LSE, Durham, Manchester Reading and Edinburgh. So far been rejected off Oxford after an interview at Brasenose college and i got an offer of BBB from Reading. Im starting to get quite concerned about this, especially after i've heard off other people who've already been rejected and accepted by manchester. I also got a letter off LSE today saying i've been placed on their short list and they will make a final decision in march, is this a good or bad sign?
Hey.. I'm still waiting for most of my offers/rejections. I also got a letter from LSE this morning. I'm taking at as a good sign..

Good luck!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (156)
45.48%
Take exams next summer (52)
15.16%
Change uni choice through clearing (81)
23.62%
Apply to uni next year instead (38)
11.08%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.66%

Watched Threads