Turn on thread page Beta

Miley Cyrus' Nine Year Old Sister To Launch "Child Lingerie Range" watch

ReputationRep:
    OMG why? This is another reason why these crappy shows should be cancelled. Bring back the good old cartoons (dexter's lab, pinky and the brain, Cow and chicken) and cancel the trash like Hannah Montana.

ReputationRep:
    Jebus.

ReputationRep:
    Those are some ugly looking 9-year olds. I haven't struggled so hard to fap since Shannon Mathews was in the news.

ReputationRep:
    fap fap fap

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, but this is WHY kids are having sex way too young and why paedophilia is becoming such a commonplace crime.

They should ban clothing ranges such as this. Billy Ray Cyrus must be so proud that his daughters only have enough "talent" to dress like whores - it's so shallow.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong on so many levels...

ReputationRep:
    Pedo Bear approves.

ReputationRep:
    It is really shocking how society has become sexualised to this extent.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Dear :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    This is what is patently known as a Bad Idea™

ReputationRep:
    :wtf:ok

ReputationRep:
    That's rather wrong. =\
    Those kids are ugly too.

ReputationRep:
    Bound to happen when big sis takes pictures of herself with little clothes on and posts them on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Its scary to think that it took hundreds of professionals- designers, advertisers, photographers, marketers, distributors, retailers etc., to get this done...

And not one of them thought it was wierd O__O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    I'm sorry, but this is WHY kids are having sex way too young and why paedophilia is becoming such a commonplace crime.

They should ban clothing ranges such as this. Billy Ray Cyrus must be so proud that his daughters only have enough "talent" to dress like whores - it's so shallow.

Exactly. It's like the whole 'I should be able to drunkenly flash my buttocks in a dark street and not get raped' argument. SOME responsibility should be taken by those who court the attention - there will always be sick people with no moral boundaries about. In this case, it's definately the parents who should bear that responsibility but they've obviously as air-headed as the soceity that endorses this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    If I kicked her leg she would do a sideflip.

ReputationRep:
    So long as it keeps this man happy!

ReputationRep:
    really weired tho granted it is kiddie underwear just designer

ReputationRep:
    omg she's terribly ugly. i'd have chosen some kid with a less famous sister but with a better looking face... disgusting really

ReputationRep:
    This offends me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.