Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Miley Cyrus' Nine Year Old Sister To Launch "Child Lingerie Range" watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    that is so disgusting
    And all those girls have weird faces

ReputationRep:
    They look wierd :s: It's like their heads are too big for their bodies.

This is so wrong on many levels. So, so, so wrong. The kids of today :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm horribly reminded of that South Park episode "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset"...and I thought that was funny because it didn't/wouldn't happen. Woah

ReputationRep:
    When I was 9, pretty things were the enemy. It's scary how 'mature' children are getting - surely they'd be so much happier without nail polish, handbags and Shih Tzus.

ReputationRep:
    lol and it'll probably be waxing fundamentalist redneck ethics about sex before marriage, gays and abortion soon like the American it is.

ReputationRep:
    "The collection is produced by something called Ooh! La, La! Couture, and is described by a company press release as including "versatile styles that can be worn with sweet ballerina slippers, funky sneakers or paired with lace stockings and boots for more of a rock and roll look.""

Underwear? With trainers or stockings and boots? They're being encouraged to go outside wearing nothing but their knickers, vests and shoes? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnerette)
    They're clinging to that pole. -_-
    i know! thats exactly what i was thinking. like theyre aspiring to be frikkin pole dancers or something. wtf.

ReputationRep:
    lool... Baby sluts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    why is her head so large?
    Coz they're little kids OMG!!1!!11!!1!!1

That is so disgusting and wrong... how can society permit something like this yet simultaneously accept people going ape-**** at the idea of a convicted sex-offender living down the road etc.

(Original post by Varciani)
    Miley Cyrus is a stupid dumb talentless girl anyway.
    :yy: Quote for truth... talk about being a bimbo lol.

ReputationRep:
    Society is impressive, you think it's bad then it goes and redefines 'rock bottom'

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I've never heard of kid's underwear being called "lingerie", I thought lingerie only applied to teen/adult women's underwear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francake)
    I'm horribly reminded of that South Park episode "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset"...and I thought that was funny because it didn't/wouldn't happen. Woah
    lol I was thinking the same. ****** up stuff.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: why would anyone let their kids wear stuff like this... and why would kids want to wear it? When I was 9 all I was interested in was playing out with my mates, not trying to pull or audition to be a pole dancer!

ffs, only good news for paedos imo

ReputationRep:
    Better be ******** me, god dammit. Why can't kids just be kids? :emo: They're all in such a rush to grow up so fast, it makes me sad enough seeing little girls wearing heels, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Weird that. I didn't even discover make-up/fashion until I was in my mid-teens.

How times have changed...

ReputationRep:
    Thank god I was a normal kid.

This is absolutely repulsive. Their parents should be ashamed of themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ.

What...why...?

What parent in their right mind would buy that for their children.
    Having said that, sadly there are a lot of parents not in their right minds who will.

Also, Miley Cyrus is a complete waste. She rode off the back of her father's "hit" song, and now her scummy little sister is doing the same. Nepotism at its finest.

ReputationRep:
    Sales will benefit Reaves' charity, Lollipops and Rainbows.
    :facepalm:

EDIT: Oh my lord. I've just found this:

WTF?

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

talk about a pedophile's wet dream!

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

I don't know why news like this upsets me but it does! :stomp:

Brats.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.