ReputationRep:
    FFS. That is SO sick

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww so cute! :puppyeyes:

:nothing: Wtf.

ReputationRep:
    Peado magnet :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I know my reply wont bring much to the thread because we are all very much disgusted but WTF!! We need to do something about this ****. How is this okay? Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife needs some parenting lessons. Who the **** thought it was okay to have children MODELLING LIKE THAT, caked in makeup, grabbing upon a pole?!? This is obviously the parents just saying "Whatever you want you can have" these girls see all these females being all sexy and modelling, and think I WANT TO DO THAT and get their wish.

I know, being too overprotective isn't good BUT JESUS M'******* CHRIST...this is just...disgusting...!! I don't even want to tell my parents about this because their reaction will not be nice :\ they already moan about Tom Cruise's child wearing heels which is minor. So I'd hate to see what they'd say about this...:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArjunT)
    OMG why? This is another reason why these crappy shows should be cancelled. Bring back the good old cartoons (dexter's lab, pinky and the brain, Cow and chicken) and cancel the trash like Hannah Montana.
    Pinky and the Brain, yes. Dexter's lab...... maybe... Cow and Chicken? NO.

Hannah Montana is actually quite good

ReputationRep:
    i think they should wait the right time to wear lingerie.. it's not a good idea.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This makes me sick on so many levels.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That's just so...wrong

ReputationRep:
    Why is she so skinny?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the lil blonde cute one was the sister....but the alien head is the real sister...euw. what happened there?

Besides this is wrong...

ReputationRep:
    hopelessly greedy irresponsible retarded...
    and utterly gross

ReputationRep:
    They're not even hot

ReputationRep:
    D: That's horrible

She kinda looks *********** tbh :rofl:

And that's paedo heaven :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh. My. God.
    How ugly does this little douche want to be? I reckon most paedos would draw the line at her. UGH :puke:

Oh well, at least we're all safe in the knowledge that there will be someone to take Lindsay Lohan's place when she OD's this year...

ReputationRep:
    are they not wearing swimming costumes?????? dont think it is underwear.:confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    JESUS. Those girls are seriously creepy.

ReputationRep:
    ''but it's for a good cause''

lol wtfffff, well said crushes.

ReputationRep:
    just checked online and they are wearing swim suits so wats the problem with everyone. ive seen kids wear less than these two girls at the pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    ''but it's for a good cause''

lol wtfffff, well said crushes.
    lol thank you

I showed the picture to my dad, he nearly fainted :|

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.