(Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    lol thank you

I showed the picture to my dad, he nearly fainted :|

the one in that link or others?:|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    the one in that link or others?:|
    The one the OP posted.

:\ I try to rationalise it out trying to pretend that their agenda is innocent but I just can't get my head around why they are grabbing a pole

ReputationRep:
    Btw, it isn't actually 'lingerie'... It's tutus and vests and things like that, not 'underwear' by any means. There was a link to it on a celeb gossip site.

That said, Noah still creeps me out. Where are her parents?!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeahh
    lmao, it is bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    Noah?

ReputationRep:
    This is utterly nihilistic - sorry but I'd like to know what sort of parents would dress their girls like that with the short skirts and handbags/high heels etc.Just totally wrong IMO.

ReputationRep:
    That is so weird. What self respecting parent would let their child do that? Her father deserves a harsh slap

ReputationRep:
    Back in my day, my mum had all on getting me interested in clothes and stuff at that age, I just wanted to go out and play with my friends. Now the focus has gone onto clothes, so the friendships are kinda like ''ooo I like your skirt'' and all that crap. JUST SHOVE ANY NORMAL PIECES OF CLOTHING AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY arghhhhhh . If I had a 9 year old cousin who was dressing like that... I'd burn all the clothes.

ReputationRep:
    This wont cater for the peadophiles would it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She better not be nine!

ReputationRep:
    lamb dressed as mutton.

Really, No responsable parent should be allowing this, its just abnormal, they look disgusting.

Whats next? a range of sex toys for 9 year olds?

ReputationRep:
    wtf is that?

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Her parents are vile, moneygrabbing retards. It's child abuse.

ReputationRep:
    You know Polanski is loving this, or does he go for the older chicks?

ReputationRep:
    The clothes aren't that bad, all I see are swimming costumes, jackets and some dresses. It's the positions that make them seem dodgy.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong on so many levels.

The Cyrus family really are *****. Worse even than the Geldof family.

I hope Billy Ray is smiling and satisfied knowing that grown men are masturbating over pictures of his nine year old baby daughter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varciani)
    I saw the title and was like 'lolwut'.

Miley Cyrus is a stupid dumb talentless girl anyway.

She can actually sing a lot better than most of the trash that comes out of America.

Also I don't think you can call her stupid.. I mean she's on track to be the richest woman in the world if she carries on at this rate.

Plus, she's friggin BANGING.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    She can actually sing a lot better than most of the trash that comes out of America.

Also I don't think you can call her stupid.. I mean she's on track to be the richest woman in the world if she carries on at this rate.

Plus, she's friggin BANGING.
    I doubt your sanity.

ReputationRep:
    Further proof that children are getting sexy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.