Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Miley Cyrus' Nine Year Old Sister To Launch "Child Lingerie Range" watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    Back in my day, my mum had all on getting me interested in clothes and stuff at that age, I just wanted to go out and play with my friends. Now the focus has gone onto clothes, so the friendships are kinda like ''ooo I like your skirt'' and all that crap. JUST SHOVE ANY NORMAL PIECES OF CLOTHING AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY arghhhhhh . If I had a 9 year old cousin who was dressing like that... I'd burn all the clothes.
    This is so true. I work in the kidswear department of Next, and I always find myself hearing parents go "Oh, but that top won't go with her jeans", or "I NEED to find something to match his shoes or it just won't look right!". I mean really... they make it sounds like they're dressing dolls, not their children, who don't give a crap about what they wear themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam G Manning)
    Because QS clothing just isn't sexy enough for today's paedos.

ReputationRep:
    :yikes:

Whatever happened to kids maintaining their innocence?

This is just wrong on so many levels.

And I bet it's all thanks to big sis Miley being such a great role model :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    why is her head so large?
    I thought exactly the same thing. :o:
    And by the way, Owl City are amazing. :')

ReputationRep:
    They might as well just book the two of them into rehab now and be done with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    I doubt your sanity.
    Listen to her live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Listen to her live.
    It's a continuous whine.

Absolutely god-awful. She's a ******* retard, look at her incident with Radiohead for example. Well, it wasn't really an incident, it was just her acting like a cretinous moron.

Wait, is this an attempt at a troll?

ReputationRep:
    omg EW

shes ugly anyway

ReputationRep:
    Supply and demand and existence of the latter is very disturbing.......

ReputationRep:
    Her sister looks a bit like the witch out of the orange advert.

ReputationRep:
    This is fatal face-palm shizz. Gary Glitter will be at every cat walk show they have.

ReputationRep:
    Geezus.
    You know what I wore when I was nine? Dungarees. And red ones. With practical sandals and a big hat. That is how it was supposed to be...

The pressure as a teenager to dress fashionably is bad enough, never mind imposing it on people who should be getting dirty knees down in the garden and stuff!

(Women have fought for equal rights for years, and then they want to restrict themselves with manicures and tight clothing? Great.)

(Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Ugh, that's wrong. They look abnormal.
    This. It's also sad, why can't they let kids be kids, without the make up, high heels etc. :|

:no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    They might as well just book the two of them into rehab now and be done with it.
    Reid and MGG are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    Reid and MGG are amazing!
    :coma: I know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluelight)
    I never said it wasn't, completely irrrelevant, but the extreme materialism and appearance bias that american society is mocked for is now actually turning into a perverse reality that sounds like its out of a comedy show, if this latest devlopment is anything to go by.
    Having lived and travelled extensively around both countries I find it surprising that you think British culture isn't as bad.. In fact, one might say it is even worse.. Here's a fact.. The Sun is the bestselling paper in the UK by a longshot whearas USA Today is the bestseller in the United States..

The Sun is one of the trashiest tabliods I have ever seen and USA Today is a decent newspaper, albeit nothing special.

And by the way, I agree the Miley Cyrus little sister thing is effed up and totally is a sad reflection on society.

ReputationRep:
    Nine year olds are still little girls. They should still be wearing vests and crop tops under their t-shirts.

ReputationRep:
    That kid really does have an oversized head.

ReputationRep:
    Fugly!

Grimness.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.