Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Signs a girl likes you watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering what are the common signs that a girl likes you?

It really depends on the girl! I would hide it because I would hate it if he found out I liked him and he didn't like me. Im scared of rejection... But some girls are more obvious and a bit more flirty.

ReputationRep:
    I get embarrassed around people I like hahah, I can't think straight enough to flirt loads thats for sure! I think I make the situation a bit awkward, I don't know, maybe I'm just kind of wierd! haah

ReputationRep:
    They laugh at crap jokes. They know your schedule and dislike your female friends if they're flirty, touchy with you.

well in my case......ah stalker-ism

And lots of smiling

ReputationRep:
    would you class, looking at you and smiling, touching your hand, wanting to give you hugs, letting you borrow her gloves a sign?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YellowDucksOnBlueSocks)
    They laugh at crap jokes. They know your schedule and dislike your female friends if they're flirty, touchy with you.

well in my case......ah stalker-ism

And lots of smiling
    I though girls generally laugh at crap jokes just to be polite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jagurz007)
    would you class, looking at you and smiling, touching your hand, wanting to give you hugs, letting you borrow her gloves a sign?
    She let you wear her gloves?! You're in, mate. Make the move, you'll thank me in a exactly 3 days, when you're leaving her house with stinky fingers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rummang)
    She let you wear her gloves?! You're in, mate. Make the move, you'll thank me in a exactly 3 days, when you're leaving her house with stinky fingers.
    HAHA!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    I though girls generally laugh at crap jokes just to be polite?
    Hmm, well i'm rather cynical and I don't know many polite girls!

ReputationRep:
    if she asks you for ****.

ReputationRep:
    When she suggests you to sex her.

she lets you put your willy in her

ReputationRep:
    The most obvious/common signs I can think of are:

1) Fiddles with her hair
    2) Laughs at your jokes
    3) Watches you in group situations
    4) Makes physical contact (heh heh heh) - I mean, brushes your arm, makes excuses to hold your hand etc
    5) Goes out of her way to spend time with you - eg waits around after class, goes out when she knows you'll be there, volunteers to be your partner in group work in class....
    6) Leaves unnecessary facebook comments
    7) Texts you all the time/comes up with some pretense to ask you for your number.

ReputationRep:
    when she tries to rape you a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite shy around guys I fancy, but I'm always fairly laid back around ones I don't.

ReputationRep:
    She gives you (good) head

ReputationRep:
    difficult as I expect it varies from girl to girl...
    sometimes we become a bit more show offy but also often girls might be shy or not know what to say or blush haha and always try to spend time with you

difficult.

ReputationRep:
    eye contact!!!! if she makes direct eye contact in to your eyes then you would know she likes you trust me im a girl i know......like with me with guys whom i dont like i just dont look at them directly i look away and like talk but with guys whom i like look directly in to their eyes lol......plus any excuse for her to talk to you or hold your arm or make some kind of a physical contact

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha joker ure taking the p*ss

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.