Turn on thread page Beta

'Disability' and practical driving test watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have a problem with the muscles in my right shoulder and find it difficult to look over it when pulling off. I do try to look over, however it may look to another person as if I am not looking properly. If I put down on the form for the driving test that I do have a disability, do you think they would be willing to give me some leeway with this?

ReputationRep:
    If its any restriction on your driving ability it should be declared to DVLA.

If its just a case of you find it hard to do the "excessively forced" looks so the examiner sees then you probably just need to explain it to your instructor and examniner.

That way he can look more closely to check your looking.

A lot of people tend to exaggerate the head movements so its clear your looking in mirrors etc.

I just talked to myself :lol: was much easier and a running commentry is always amusing.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.