Turn on thread page Beta

Square silk scarves watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where I can get some nice square silk scarves? I have a lovely Valentino one from TK Maxx but it was around 25 quid and tbh that's a little pricey so I am looking for places to get cheaper ones. Rep for help! x

ReputationRep:
    I have lovely ones from H and M (not sure this one is real silk however) and Warehouse. The H and M one has a 1950s style lipstick print on it and the Warehouse one is floral. I have a feeling I have seen some in M and S also.

ReputationRep:
    Accessorize do some really pretty silk scarves but wait for the sale because you can get them for bargain prices. I have a brown and cream polka dot scarf from there which was a steal.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.