Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can sex lead tosomething beautiful? watch

Me and my bf of 9 months-ish
    started with sex when we were friends and we are still together to this day.

I guess we both take things slowly because I didn't want to feel like I was being trapped in a relationship too soon.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who needs to have sex with you for it not to be boring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Based on the assumption that babies are beautiful. This, in most cases, is true, but I have seen cases in which it is not. :lolwut:
    Babies are always beautiful!!! :yep:

It's the circumstances in which they are brought into the world which may be not so beautiful..

(Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    Babies are always beautiful!!! :yep:

It's the circumstances in which they are brought into the world which may be not so beautiful..

Deep.

ReputationRep:
    Only if it gets the good genes.

ReputationRep:

Deep.
    Ergh! :eek:

Ergh! :eek:
    Precisely.

I think you need to amend your model.

ReputationRep:
    Precisely.

I think you need to amend your model.
    I didn't literally mean babies are beautiful, I meant childbirth is a beautiful thing (and I don't literally mean shearing of the placenta and all the blood and gore to do with that so don't post a pic of a gory childbirth!!)

I didn't literally mean babies are beautiful, I meant childbirth is a beautiful thing (and I don't literally mean shearing of the placenta and all the blood and gore to do with that so don't post a pic of a gory childbirth!!)
    I shan't, for your sake. :flutter:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I like the bit where they orgasm from it. It's a bit weird. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I shan't, for your sake. :flutter:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I like the bit where they orgasm from it. It's a bit weird. :mmm:
    Haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sex can often lead to an infant, which many people consider to be beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    hey, forget awkward. i had sex with a girl when i was soooooo wasted, neither of us remember how we got to the point of it just waking up in the middle of! anyway since then we spent a lot of time having sex and nothing more just being friends and gradually we got closer and closer. now we'r together and properly realy close!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One night I did "things" with a friend from my block at uni (not sex). Since then I have realised that I like him more than I thought. The only thing is that I am very shy when it comes to talking to boys that I fancy, and that drunken night hasn't helped in my shyness - in fact it has made things quite awkward between us.

I would like to pursue things with him but I think that the only way to do this is to take things further physically, and as I am shy, going about things in a "be friends first take it slow" kind of way will not work, it will just fizzle out.

I would like to ask if sex can lead to a relationship? Have you had any experiences of sex leading to something beautiful? or does it just lead to nowhere? :woo:

I have never had a proper relationship before and have never had sex.
    If by beautiful you mean juices coagulating together inside a fleshy membrane then yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necro Defain)
    If by beautiful you mean juices coagulating together inside a fleshy membrane then yes!
    Lol, that's the best thing I've read all day. Rep for you my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ken321)
    Relationship/Dating first.
    Sex later.

Sex first = Stupid.

/Thread.
    is not tru.

ReputationRep:
    I started sleeping with my girlfriend over a month before we officially become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Been together nearly a year now and still loving it

In my experience most relationships at uni start with a random night's sex then taking it from there.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it can lead to something very beautiful...

ORGASM

ReputationRep:
    My relationship started with sex (both sober may I just add) and we are still happy together 7 months on.

ReputationRep:
    I slept with my boyfriend the first night we'd met, after mooonths of talking online/on the phone/texting.

We've been together 19 months now, so it worked for us.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.