Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Everything seems set against me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Aaagh, everything just seems out to get me atm.

I'm trying to write a personal statement for a job in New York after I finish my degree in June, but that's going nowhere and I feel totally inadequate and out of my depth.

I'm looking for (good) jobs in Europe so that I don't have to move to America, and that's going nowhere.

My dissertation is a complete joke (let's not even go there).

I'm worried that in 3 weeks I'm going to get my results back and I've got all **** grades.

I'm not really looking for advice but I just needed to moan because nothing seems to be going right.

I need to find the bloody silver lining in this cloud.

ReputationRep:
    Just get on with it then. You can change how things turn out. Don't expect everything to go wrong, otherwise it will. Be proactive. Don't look at what you're not getting or what may go wrong. Be optimistic.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid all I can offer is :hugs: cheer up and just keep going it'll be worth it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.