Turn on thread page Beta

Guys is it looks or emtion/affection which makes you fancy girls? watch

Announcements

Guys would you rather have a relationship with a not so attractive/very average girl who gave more affection, gave hugs, cared about you or would you rather have a really good looking girl who didn't give much affection or eye contact, wasn't the hug/touchy type and appeared not to care much about you?

ReputationRep:
    big tits

ReputationRep:
    Stupid question really. Where's a relationship without affection?

ReputationRep:
    LOL girls are so megahorny atm because valentine's day's coming up soon.
    It's pretty hilarious because guys don't give a **** and girls are begging for guys' tips or dates all over the place
    ROLE REVERSAL, BEESH!

ReputationRep:
    Girls are attractive by comparison mostly. The penis is the ugliest appendage ever evolved by a multicellular organism.

But to answer your question its mostly about affection. As long as they are attractive to a certain extent.

(Original post by Wardy23)
    Girls are attractive by comparison mostly. The penis is the ugliest appendage ever evolved by a multicellular organism.

But to answer your question its mostly about affection. As long as they are attractive to a certain extent.
    ok, so what kind of affectionate behaviours would make you guys fancy a girl?

ReputationRep:
    Just. Be. Yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys would you rather have a relationship with a not so attractive/very average girl who gave more affection, gave hugs, cared about you or would you rather have a really good looking girl who didn't give much affection or eye contact, wasn't the hug/touchy type and appeared not to care much about you?
    OP, just ask "Guys would you rather have a relationship with an ugly/average girl or with a hot/attractive girl" :rolleyes:

This question makes sense - your question compel people to choose an ugly girl.

(Original post by Butterflyleg)
    OP, just ask "Guys would you rather have a relationship with an ugly/average girl or with a hot/attractive girl" :rolleyes:

This question makes sense - your question compel people to choose an ugly girl.
    Yes that makes a lot of sense. What if I actually wanted to know whether or not guys prefere affection/emotion over looks?

ReputationRep:
    Yes that makes a lot of sense. What if I actually wanted to know whether or not guys prefere affection/emotion over looks?
    So explain me why attractive girls can't be affectionate as well? Because your question clearly indicates that hot girls are *****y.

ReputationRep:
    So explain me why attractive girls can't be affectionate as well? Because your question clearly indicates that hot girls are *****y.
    No, it doesn't. It's a hypothetical she's using to try and determine if guys are more interested in looks or personality. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're just sensitive about being considered a *****y hot girl.

ReputationRep:
    this question is silly...

ReputationRep:
    ok, so what kind of affectionate behaviours would make you guys fancy a girl?
    I just like the feeling of being 'wanted' by the girl (if that's the word). I spose i want to be attractive to them as much as i want them to be attractive to me. But that applies to looks as well.

ReputationRep:
    well looks and confidence attract me first, but if while getting to know them i realise they aren't a 'close' type of person, i wont even try go further... i have a huge ego, and need someone not to feed it but to be able to accept it and still want me enough. So as long as they are pretty good looking and are very affectionate towards me, I will be happy

ReputationRep:
    Bit of both. Nothing too extreme.

They can.

No it doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat.american.kid)
    No, it doesn't. It's a hypothetical she's using to try and determine if guys are more interested in looks or personality. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're just sensitive about being considered a *****y hot girl.
    No, I'm just correcting her question

You see, it's ridiculous to ask a question which compel you to give a 'proper' answer.

Read this:

a really good looking girl who didn't give much affection or eye contact, wasn't the hug/touchy type and appeared not to care much about you?

isn't it obvious that she wants to 'persuade' people to choose not so attractive/very average girl?

But I don't really give a toss - I've said what I think about it in my previous posts as well, so for me this pointless discussion is over

No, I'm just correcting her question

You see, it's ridiculous to ask a question which compel you to give a 'proper' answer.

Read this:

a really good looking girl who didn't give much affection or eye contact, wasn't the hug/touchy type and appeared not to care much about you?

isn't it obvious that she wants to 'persuade' people to choose not so attractive/very average girl?

But I don't really give a toss - I've said what I think about it in my previous posts as well, so for me this pointless discussion is over
    I see what you mean but looks matter so much to guys I thought it would be an interesting question.

ReputationRep:
    More emotion/affection I guess. I've had strong feelings for girls who at the time I thought weren't that good looking and looking back I find them ugly. So yea, It's the personality aspect that gets my attention.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.