Turn on thread page Beta

GUYS - give me your opinion... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm needing to get my boyfriend of 2 years a Valentines present and as usual am finding it really difficult!!

I guess this goes for all annual events too -

what kind of present would you expect/like from your girlfriend? Any Ideas?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: Me too.

Something he actually needs?

Don't get some random pointless crap.

I think last year mine got me a couple of speakers for my computer, it isn't the most romantic gift but it was far better because I actually needed them as my old ones had broke rather than some crap I would stick in a draw and next get out when we split up. And so I appreciated the thought she had gone too and that I could use it.

ReputationRep:
    whenever your stuck go to firebox.com

but as you've been together for 2 years i'd expect something more personal. i personally always think a photo album / scrapbook of your time together is a really really nice thing to get

ReputationRep:
    well if i had a girlfriend, something small but personal would be nice (like i like necklaces/bracelets) so if you got him a small necklace which doesn't have to be of valentines theme, but still has something meaningful to him it would be pretty nice in my opinion...
    otherwise (though this works more for me than other guys I think) just a lovely quiet day with my gf cuddling... though that would end up more in their valentines gift since i enjoy massaging and tickling... lol.

Hope i have helped, though not sure if i have

ReputationRep:
    A survival knife

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiddleMeThis)
    A survival knife
    I hope you're not implying anything... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat285)
    I hope you're not implying anything... lol
    No, but I'd be pretty chuffed if I got a big bowie knife for Valentines day.

a man can dream...

:'(

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.