Turn on thread page Beta

corn ake keepers... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My Captian Morgan, Amel. It was taken a couple of weeks ago, the scar on his head it's healing nicely, it will be awhile untill it looks much better. But he'll allways have a scar. Apparntly this time of the year it's breeding season so he was getting stressed out and rubbed his head on the glass so i have moved the vivarum and i have put silicone sealent on the overlapping bits of glass so he doesn't do it again!. I felt very bad when i saw!. I have baught food which is too big for him. So i have 10 large mice in my freezer i might offer it to college!

In real life he is deffently brighter and more orangey!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy66)
    Lovely snake, the babys are so sweet! what were they like with feeding? i unfortunately work in a petshop, and half of the babys which hatch are rubbish sheds (i have to work there, part of my course) The boa looks gorgeous!! how big was it? Python looked well cute too! and the two adult corns looked sweet. Im well jealous of you!!

I'll get a picture of mine, i'll upload it in a bit!
    Those babies were really aggressive to feed! The mother was a corn that we had to rehome because it was so aggressive
    The anery babies were lovely though. Although one time my little piglet latched onto my finger instead of the pinkie :awesome:
    Boa was about 5 foot. And yeah, the python was my favourite, she was so lovely
    I dont have them anymore though, so nothing to get jealous over :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy66)
    What a beautiful snake! Very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beccydoodaa)
    What a beautiful snake! Very nice
    awh, thanks very much! . He's not beautiful on the wallet though, he's fasting at the moment. very irritating. It's almost been a month staving period, hes not lost weight, and he's intrested in food, there isnt much else to do other than just take mice out and give it to him.

ARGH! animals. Cant live with em, cant live without them. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Those babies were really aggressive to feed! The mother was a corn that we had to rehome because it was so aggressive
    The anery babies were lovely though. Although one time my little piglet latched onto my finger instead of the pinkie :awesome:
    Boa was about 5 foot. And yeah, the python was my favourite, she was so lovely
    I dont have them anymore though, so nothing to get jealous over :sad:
    ah nice, that's allways a good thing. Easer, mine was a lovely aggressive feeder. Aw, thats a shame, i hate rehoming animals, im trying to rehome 2 leopard geckos, its hard for me to part with them, and its hard or someone to take them on :/

I do have a soft spot for anerys, haha mine did that.. its a tickle its fun.. in a werid stadistic way! lol.
    Ooh nice, was it a Red Tail Boa? cool, what was she like to feed? i know sometimes they are not the best of feeders.

Ahh i see .... can still get jealous over them, becuase you've had them! :P.

I'm going for Thai Beauty, Hognoses next... Give it about 15-20 years, ill be a DWAL holder! (Not just for reptiles, mammals too) :woo:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.