The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Will do when I know, expect it to be very negative if im rejected though! :biggrin:
Reply 2
have done as you requested. come on people this is really helpful to applicants. i looked at it before I applied. The more the better. is this your site tek?
Reply 3
Hannah
have done as you requested. come on people this is really helpful to applicants. i looked at it before I applied. The more the better. is this your site tek?

No, it isn't. But people like me will find it useful next year :smile:
Reply 4
Hannah

Which course/subject, Hannah?
Reply 5
Experimental psychology at oxford. St johns college. Before i applied I was really worried that having no science a-levels would mean that i had no chance of a place. it almost put me off applying. In the end I thought f**k it i'll go for it and i've ended up getting a place. So anyway i just want anyone who is applying next year to be spared at least one of the worries i had. Good luck with your application next year. What do you want to do and at oxford or cambridge?
Reply 6
Hannah
What do you want to do and at oxford or cambridge?

Well done!! :biggrin:
I'm looking at Cambridge (Caius) for History.
Reply 7
Mine's done!
Reply 8
I've done one, plus here is a one I did for my school.
Reply 9
Done!
Reply 10
Sophdoph
Done!

hey, so did u get in?!
just done mine
Reply 12
just gonna do mine!
Reply 13
ok just a recomendation - make the text bigger on the site - i can barely read it :s
Reply 14
wonkey
hey, so did u get in?!

Nope!!
Reply 15
Done mine

Latest

Trending

Trending