Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: I got a letter in the post for an interview for stranmillis early child hood studies course and it on the 19th of feb at 12pm. I need some help of this title .Outline how your experience of working with children/young people has influenced your choice of carrer in teaching/early years education. I have to do a 5 min presentation on this and im really nervous.

if anyone has done the whole thing and has any help with it, it will be really helpful.

Stay chat, Any help it welcomed. :p:

ReputationRep:
    hi sorry i cannot help you, but i got an interview aswell, mines on the 22nd feb. we can help each other if u want. im gonna talk to my teacher when i am back in college on monday and see what questions she think i will get etc and i can get bk to you. so where r u studying? school? a levels? im at lisburn college doing an access course.

Beth xx

ReputationRep:
    Im currently studying in New-Bridge College in Loughbrickland outside banbridge. Im doign health and social care, business studies and r.e. I got some infomation on the prescention.

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

ReputationRep:
    Hey

i also have this interview coming up- mine is on friday 26th feb....
    im really nervous about it as i dont no what to expect eeek!

Anyone any tips on what to learn? tips on the presentation?:confused:

Im at newry collage doing an access course...

I also went to newbridge :O)
    left about 5years now tho.. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDreamer)
    :eek3: I got a letter in the post for an interview for stranmillis early child hood studies course and it on the 19th of feb at 12pm. I need some help of this title .Outline how your experience of working with children/young people has influenced your choice of carrer in teaching/early years education. I have to do a 5 min presentation on this and im really nervous.

if anyone has done the whole thing and has any help with it, it will be really helpful.

Stay chat, Any help it welcomed. :p:

heyy i have an interview onthe 19th at half 11 !!! i really dont no what i am going to say etc!!! im nervous 2 lol and my careers teacher is no gud at telling me what 2 do !! grrr lol

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had theirs yet that could give me some tips?

ReputationRep:
    i also have an interview...can ne1 offer ne advice or help??PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have an interview on fri for the Early Years degree and have to give a presentation, can anyone help??? I also havent a clue what they might ask, again help would be really appreciated. thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi really starting to panic now, my interview is this fri and I really dont know what to expect or what to say. I need to sort out my presentation also. PLEASE HELP!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I hope your interview went alright!!!

I had mine last thursday.
    Did you get sorted in the end?

What was your presentation on?

ReputationRep:
    i have my interview for primary teaching on the 18th feb so scared!

it's on what i feel to be the most significant development in education in n.i. in recent years i don't have a clue where to begin.....and choosing something could be really controversial and i don't want to risk it lol

what was your presentation on?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.