Turn on thread page Beta

need help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi,

I completing my UCAS form and having a problem with personal statement its still in progress what to do? i cant unlock the pay/send how can i??:eek3:

i applying for nottingham university, nottingham university on trent, keele and aston is it possible to get in for accounting and finance course? still have chance or not?? i know its so damn late because i didnt knew the deadline is on 15-01-2010.....

ReputationRep:
    I believe you have to complete it and then send it to your referee/the person at your college or sixth form that adds the reference and then sends it all back to you to pay and send it off.

Also, the deadline was extended to the 22nd of January, though obviously either way you're still past the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    i know the date is passed but for international students they say you can sumbit it before 30june?? why is that??

sorry i have no idea how i do it?? how do i send it to my referee? i entered all the information needed on ucas but personal statement still in progress why is that?

pls help its urgent

ReputationRep:
    my referee is a teacher and who provided me with the letter i did what ucas asked now what? how do i send to her? and what to do after that?

ReputationRep:
    You cannot pay and send because your personal statement is still in progress. Go to the personal statement section, enter it, click on preview, then click save. Then, your personal statement section is done and you can pay and send.
    I'm guessing if you're an EU student you'll have applied as an individual. This means you have to enter the reference yourself, although it's strictly forbidden to change anything from the version your teacher gave you. If you've applied through your school or college, it'll be send to them automatically once you pay and send.
    In regards to deadline; yes, as an international student you can apply after the deadline, but uni's don't have to give you equal consideration, meaning it gives you a lot less chance to get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    elieshout u r life saver thank you so much....

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.