Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yo folks I'm 17 and have a very worrying issue
    I don't know wherever girls like me! I like them! I really do but I just don't think they like me as much as I want them to! when I speak to a girl I get really scared and often shake really really really really bad and my face goes blue sometimes. I often worry about weeing slightly as I have done it before. Its really embarissing.
    Anyway girls tend to not look at me when they speak to me, do you think its because of my Lazy Eye? it often wonders, I tell them, "MY EYE MAY BE LAZY WOMAN BUT MY SEXUAL INTENTIONS ARE FAR FROM IT" Often they respond negatively to this, wherever its them turning away of turning there nose up. I usually deal with it, I just go "Why are you so grumpy" or "Your so stuck up!" and "Don't pick on me because of my disability!"
    I sometimes wonder wherever the problem stemed from the fact I have barely any back hair. All my friends have, even my mate 'Georgia' maybie its eating me up inside without me knowing. Im really worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    You can do better than that

:troll:

oouuukaiii :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it must be the lack of back hair, definitely.

ReputationRep:
    It's because your gay.

ReputationRep:
    Troll, Troll In The Dungeonsssssss

ReputationRep:
    It's whether, not wherever.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    At least make a troll comment funny, original, or remotely believable? This was none of these things, and so in reply I shall suggest something which is funny, original and also beilevable: you not posting! HAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    Troll, Troll In The Dungeonsssssss
    harry potter refrence!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I came on this forum for some help. I dont appreciate all this abuse about being a troll etc. Your not doing much help for my self esteem. Your all lowlifes. I like you x_Link_x. What do you think of me?:yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.