Turn on thread page Beta

I go out with a similar group of people each week. I think one woman, late 20s so not much older than myself, is interested in me. On two previous occasions now, she's joked with me that "she's on the prowl". She's reasonably attractive but there doesn't seem to be too much I have in common with her and vice-versa. But I'm so sexually frustrated it's not even funny and I've a feeling she's subtlety (sic?!) trying to hit on me, making these comments that aren't that direct but could be being aimed towards me - testing the waters as such, I suppose. I'll be going out again this weekend and I know she'll be there. What the **** do I/should I do? I'm male, she's female, let's get that straight!

I'll try and see if we have more in common but I find it hard getting with someone when there's not much, err, chemistry between us?! Mind you, we have only met on two previous occasions, totalling about 5-ish hours...

**** buddy material, perhaps? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm glad that you got that straight!

Think about potential complications, whether it'd be worth it, yadda yadda...

I need to get laid, brother!!

And I get the impression she's in the same 'boat'...

oh what the hell, let's just see what happens on Saturday night :cool:

If it happens, it happens.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    you have only met her twice so maybe get to know her a bit better maybe and the chemistry might erm grow?

on the other hand if you have only met her twice it wouldn't be too hard to distance yourself if you felt like you made a mistake would it?

ReputationRep:
    stick to 'sexual partner' if you go out I think you will find it difficult to talk to her about things and you may feel a bit down about it after a while ..!

quote me i will reply

ReputationRep:
    u should stop worryon nd if u want to av sex wiv her do it don't worry bout wat happens afterwards maybe she just wants a one nite stand too!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it :cool:. But maybe dont expect a relationship to come out of it?

If she comes onto me, I'll do the honourable thing and get it onnn. She is good looking but we barely know one another, but this may all change wrt the bare(ly) bit :mmm: I've getting vibes that she's interested in me but it's not a certainty and I don't want to **** up by misinterpretating language, body language, signals etc...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.