(Original post by Diaz89)
    They have any :curious:
    exactly my point :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finbar21)
    exactly my point :p:
    your signature....Hahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Surely they are just reporting other peoples findings, so why is everyone having a go at the Mail? Or is this the old 'Daily Fail' bandwagon again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I'm surprised the Daily Fail didn't put immigrants as a possible cause.

They will soon enough they love reading through dissertations and experiments from universities and putting them as gospel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Fantastic.
    I can't explain how many times I've watched the clip in your sig now. I wish I was alone in the house.

ReputationRep:
    I heard that anything can give you cancer, so meh

ReputationRep:
    Candle lit dinners
    Childlessness
    Babies (yes, bit of a paradox that one)
    False nails
    Shaving
    Skiing
    Talcum Powder
    Wi-Fi
    Wocestershire Sauce!

HOLY ****!! I BETTER STOP HAVING CANDLE LIT DINNERS WITH TALCUM POWDERED STOLEN BABIES WEARING FALSE NAILS THAT I BOUGHT OVER MY LAPTOP'S WI-FI CONNECTION FROM WORCESTER THAT I HAVE FOUND OUT NOT TO BE THE MOST IDEAL PLACE FOR SKIING BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS GOOD SAUCE AND IS FAMOUS FOR ITS CHILDLESSNESS PEOPLE WHO OPT TO DEVOTE A LOT OF TIME TO SHAVING VARIOUS BODY PARTS OTHERWISE I MIGHT GET CANCER!!!1! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    as long as there's no suggested mechanism behind such factors its safe to ignore the sensationalists and live your life :P i've rarely seen a mechanism given. usually they just purport a statistical correlation between x factor and y factor and claim it as gospel as said before.

ReputationRep:
    Love it. Daily Mail is a great newspaper for lighting fires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennybean)
    I can't explain how many times I've watched the clip in your sig now. I wish I was alone in the house.
    FFF gets tougher yet again... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    lol this is funny! :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.