Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Diaz89
They have any :curious:

exactly my point :p:
Finbar21
exactly my point :p:

your signature....Hahahaha! :biggrin:
Surely they are just reporting other peoples findings, so why is everyone having a go at the Mail? Or is this the old 'Daily Fail' bandwagon again?
Diaz89
I'm surprised the Daily Fail didn't put immigrants as a possible cause.

They will soon enough they love reading through dissertations and experiments from universities and putting them as gospel.
A_master
Fantastic.

I can't explain how many times I've watched the clip in your sig now. I wish I was alone in the house.
I heard that anything can give you cancer, so meh
Candle lit dinners
Childlessness
Babies (yes, bit of a paradox that one)
False nails
Shaving
Skiing
Talcum Powder
Wi-Fi
Wocestershire Sauce!

HOLY ****!! I BETTER STOP HAVING CANDLE LIT DINNERS WITH TALCUM POWDERED STOLEN BABIES WEARING FALSE NAILS THAT I BOUGHT OVER MY LAPTOP'S WI-FI CONNECTION FROM WORCESTER THAT I HAVE FOUND OUT NOT TO BE THE MOST IDEAL PLACE FOR SKIING BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS GOOD SAUCE AND IS FAMOUS FOR ITS CHILDLESSNESS PEOPLE WHO OPT TO DEVOTE A LOT OF TIME TO SHAVING VARIOUS BODY PARTS OTHERWISE I MIGHT GET CANCER!!!1! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
Reply 27
as long as there's no suggested mechanism behind such factors its safe to ignore the sensationalists and live your life :P i've rarely seen a mechanism given. usually they just purport a statistical correlation between x factor and y factor and claim it as gospel as said before.
Reply 28
Love it. Daily Mail is a great newspaper for lighting fires.
Reply 29
Jennybean
I can't explain how many times I've watched the clip in your sig now. I wish I was alone in the house.

FFF gets tougher yet again... :emo:
Reply 30
lol this is funny! :P

Latest

Trending

Trending