Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why is it that black girls tend to have thicker thighs? watch

Is it in their genes? Someone on TSR said, thick thighs tend to be in black people's genes and no matter what you do you'll never get thin thighs. I'm just curious?

ReputationRep:
    I know plenty of black girls who have thin thighs, so i think that generalisation is kinda untrue!
    I have heard loads of reasons though, heard rumours about food, same kinda reasons why we are all fast runners apparently!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's in the 'jeans' .. Teehee! Had to be done...

On a serious note, I'm assuming so. Although I have seen girls of different races with thick thighs that are due to their weight/size. But it's more prevalent in black girls me thinks.

(Original post by Chantelle38)
    I know plenty of black girls who have thin thighs, so i think that generalisation is kinda untrue!
    I have heard loads of reasons though, heard rumours about food, same kinda reasons why we are all fast runners apparently!!!
    I did say "tend" to be in their genes. I never made any generalisations

ReputationRep:
    In one of my psychology books it says that we store fat in different places, and also muscle is built in different places. This is one of the reasons put forwards for black people being more talented sprinters, and white people better at swimming.

I suppose black people might store more fat in their thighs, rather than their midsection?

ReputationRep:
    they have smaller tits though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Depending on the region of Africa their roots are from, csome black girls can have uberthighs.

but yeah it is genetic/anatomic, The same as how Asians are tiny, south asians/greeks have hook noses and white people are genitally...dimorphic

ReputationRep:
    I guess a "big" part of it is genetic :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm that is a generalisation, yes. Compared to my body I have thick thighs but they're not fat (honest) I guess it's what you get for dancing. My thighs are usually bigger than my black friends (relative to the rest of my body).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    They do?!

ReputationRep:
    it's just what their mama gave em!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arielle)
    Hmmm that is a generalisation, yes. Compared to my body I have thick thighs but they're not fat (honest) I guess it's what you get for dancing. My thighs are usually bigger than my black friends (relative to the rest of my body).
    Only pics of said thighs can confirm this, otherwise thunder thighs :yep:

(Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Git the **** out ma face with dat **** :hand:

It's so that if you cheat on them, they can... crush you. Evolution and all that. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    one thing that you can generalise is that we tend to have bigger bums, breasts and thighs are touch and go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)

It's so that if you cheat on them, they can... crush you. Evolution and all that. :ahee:
    What happens when I finish my bulk doe? I'll crush them :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chantelle38)
    one thing that you can generalise is that we tend to have bigger bums, breasts and thighs are touch and go.
    :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    It is a generalisation, as I have seen black girls with thick thighs and black girls with thin thighs. However, when it comes to asses, black girls win hands down :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Diet plays an important role

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)

LOOOL!!! :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YannTouchable)
    Depending on the region of Africa their roots are from, csome black girls can have uberthighs.

but yeah it is genetic/anatomic, The same as how Asians are tiny, south asians/greeks have hook noses and white people are genitally...dimorphic
    And other races aren't? :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.