Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is it that black girls tend to have thicker thighs? watch

ReputationRep:
    Because black dicks can reach in, no matter how thick they are, unlike the contrary....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YannTouchable)
    Depending on the region of Africa their roots are from, csome black girls can have uberthighs.

but yeah it is genetic/anatomic, The same as how Asians are tiny, south asians/greeks have hook noses and white people are genitally...dimorphic

WTF, how has only one person commented on this???

Thanks for all the stupid answers guys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    A case of ignoring the troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Haha, well, I think you have noticed me as I seem to recall you quoting me a fair few times!
    Ah! Well it's the first time I've perved on your picture then! :blush:

ReputationRep:
    AS is the rest of my very large BLACK family...

i am quite tall, but also quite thin and have got rather slim thighs.

i know many other people like this IRL, and i'm from west africa. i really don't think all these classifications have a point because people can be any shape, any height, any weight, any smallness or largeness, no matter what race they come from.

p.s. but we still got the asses tho :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    they have smaller tits though :yep:
    umm no you are wrong

ReputationRep:
    both those girls look disgusting

ReputationRep:
    That's rubbish! I was just in the city today after my gym workout, and enviously (probably BECAUSE I had recently left the gym :rolleyes: ) viewed the leanest thighs I have ever seen lately on a tall African-origin woman. She had flawless skin as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orionmoo)
    MMmmmm they loooove Southern Fried Chicken (y)
    Noo no no you mean PERFECT Fried Chicken... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)

Hold on, are you saying chanel iman is disgusting?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    I doubt most people know what dimorphic means, I know I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdVein)
    I doubt most people know what dimorphic means, I know I don't.
    But most people know what 'genitally' means and would probably look up dimorphic to see what he was saying about white people's genitals.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what dimorphic means.. I looked it up and still didn't get it.
    Biology is not a strong point of mine.

ReputationRep:
    Black girls :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Black girls tend to have rounder asses and thicker thighs (Western African descent ones) because the fat distribution is different to other races. They are also more muscular in those areas. They have less peripheral fat which is why they can appear to have lean/musular torsos and very slim calves/arms/wrists and ankles.
    Africa has a long history of relatively dry and hot climate and so the periods of starvation and famine would be more likely to be longer. In order to store fat for lean times in the least harmful way (abdominal fat has the highest risk for heart attacks, cardiovasular disease), black people have evolved to store their fat mainly on the ass and thighs as the fat is less mobile in the bloodstream and less likely to cause cardiovasular disease. For this reason, black people can often be heavier and carry a little more fat with less risk of developing obesity related illnesses than, say white or asian people, because of the fat distribution. Of course there black people with big stomachs and white people with thick thighs. In this case it's the fat distribution that is protective not the colour, but more black/latino people tend to fall into that category than white or asian people.

(I remember studying this when I was doing Nutrition and Physiology. Apologies for lack of sources, but I finsihed the course 3 years ago and cant be arsed- no pun intended- rooting though my files)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    Noo no no you mean PERFECT Fried Chicken... :yep:
    Over last summer I went out for a night in town, and we met up with some friends from college towards the end of the night, one of which is this huge 6ft 5 black girl , rather wide too (but not fat), and we went to some take away and got pizza and someone got some fried chicken and the black girl actually came over to my mate and when "MMMmmmmmm is that southern fried chicken??"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    Looking discusting is an opinion, however my point was that black girls havent all got thick thighs and round asses..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Black girls tend to have rounder asses and thicker thighs (Western African descent ones) because the fat distribution is different to other races. They are also more muscular in those areas. They have less peripheral fat which is why they can appear to have lean/musular torsos and very slim calves/arms/wrists and ankles.
    Africa has a long history of relatively dry and hot climate and so the periods of starvation and famine would be more likely to be longer. In order to store fat for lean times in the least harmful way (abdominal fat has the highest risk for heart attacks, cardiovasular disease), black people have evolved to store their fat mainly on the ass and thighs as the fat is less mobile in the bloodstream and less likely to cause cardiovasular disease. For this reason, black people can often be heavier and carry a little more fat with less risk of developing obesity related illnesses than, say white or asian people, because of the fat distribution. Of course there black people with big stomachs and white people with thick thighs. In this case it's the fat distribution that is protective not the colour, but more black/latino people tend to fall into that category than white or asian people.

(I remember studying this when I was doing Nutrition and Physiology. Apologies for lack of sources, but I finsihed the course 3 years ago and cant be arsed- no pun intended- rooting though my files)
    You guys also have a different type of muscle tissue which is really useful in sprinting. Having said that, still doesn't stop me skinning players of all races when I play on the wing in rugby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    You guys also have a different type of muscle tissue which is really useful in sprinting. Having said that, still doesn't stop me skinning players of all races when I play on the wing in rugby!

Fast twitch muscles. Although the kenyans, who are also African, don't have very well developed ones which is why they make better long distance runners.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.