The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Eveiebaby
Fast twitch muscles. Although the kenyans, who are also African, don't have very well developed ones which is why they make better long distance runners.

That's the one. There's a guy called Stephen Ferris who plays for ireland who's supposed to be a genetic freak because he is like a black white man. he has the same abundance of these muscles type as compared to Polynesians and West Africans: http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/rugby/extra/eyeymhsnauau/

He's extremely quick for a big lad.
Reply 61
They like fried chicken?
Reply 62
Eveiebaby
Black girls tend to have rounder asses and thicker thighs (Western African descent ones) because the fat distribution is different to other races. They are also more muscular in those areas. They have less peripheral fat which is why they can appear to have lean/musular torsos and very slim calves/arms/wrists and ankles.
Africa has a long history of relatively dry and hot climate and so the periods of starvation and famine would be more likely to be longer. In order to store fat for lean times in the least harmful way (abdominal fat has the highest risk for heart attacks, cardiovasular disease), black people have evolved to store their fat mainly on the ass and thighs as the fat is less mobile in the bloodstream and less likely to cause cardiovasular disease. For this reason, black people can often be heavier and carry a little more fat with less risk of developing obesity related illnesses than, say white or asian people, because of the fat distribution. Of course there black people with big stomachs and white people with thick thighs. In this case it's the fat distribution that is protective not the colour, but more black/latino people tend to fall into that category than white or asian people.

(I remember studying this when I was doing Nutrition and Physiology. Apologies for lack of sources, but I finsihed the course 3 years ago and cant be arsed- no pun intended- rooting though my files)

OOOOUUUAAAAAHHHH!!
Hafsaay
OOOOUUUAAAAAHHHH!!

What?
Reply 64
Eveiebaby
What?

er..I mean hooray. :erm:
Food. Eat eat eat. Love it.

Unfortunately the stereotype about black men doesn't apply to alot of them. Me included.
Advanced Subsidiary
Food. Eat eat eat. Love it.

Unfortunately the stereotype about black men doesn't apply to alot of them. Me included.

Eating loads does not mean you'll have thick thighs though. It just makes you fat everywhere.

Yes, very true about the black man stereotype not being true. While there might be more of those with very extreme size, the majority are in the middle. The middle is a good place though. Don't knock the middle.
Eveiebaby
Eating loads does not mean you'll have thick thighs though. It just makes you fat everywhere.

Yes, very true about the black man stereotype not being true. While there might be more of those with very extreme size, the majority are in the middle. The middle is a good place though. Don't knock the middle.

Eat + exercise = Nicest arse/thighs on the planet. It's a shame girls of other races (white) rarely do this.
Advanced Subsidiary
Eat + exercise = Nicest arse/thighs on the planet. It's a shame girls of other races (white) rarely do this.

ouch! Thats uncalled for, man!
I see quite a few caucasian girls with a full bum and thighs and some flat arsed black girls in the gym. It's more in the genes to fill them jeans though.
Eveiebaby
ouch! Thats uncalled for, man!
I see quite a few caucasian girls with a full bum and thighs and some flat arsed black girls in the gym. It's more in the genes to fill them jeans though.

Heh I know, i'm being a little direct but I just say what I see. Though it happens in every race really.
Reply 70
9MmBulletz
they have smaller tits though :yep:

thats a lie, im black and my tits are certainly not small in fact they are quiet the oppossite
paula.a
thats a lie, im black and my tits are certainly not small in fact they are quiet the oppossite

there are exceptions to the rule eg. nicki minaj. It's so rare to find a girl who's really packing in both.
"It's simple. If it jiggles, then it's fat."

- Arrgghhnold Schwarzenegger
Reply 73
9MmBulletz
there are exceptions to the rule eg. nicki minaj. It's so rare to find a girl who's really packing in both.

well i guess im an exception then...and my friend lol
Reply 74
paula.a
well i guess im an exception then...and my friend lol

Can I ask a question? Have you happened to have used the TSR search engine with the words 'black girls' typed into the search entry box? :p:
Reply 75
Original post by ilovemichaeljackson
Looking discusting is an opinion, however my point was that black girls havent all got thick thighs and round asses..

Chanel iman is half asian though, hence the lack of curves
Original post by 9MmBulletz
they have smaller tits though :yep:

I'm a D cup at 43 kg.... And that's from my grandma who's fully black and was a lot bigger etc.
Original post by Nickierose21
I'm a D cup at 43 kg.... And that's from my grandma who's fully black and was a lot bigger etc.

faark i said that **** like 5 years ago... makes me feel old :lol:
Reply 78
Speaking as a person who is half black, I will say that black people often have the tendency to have thicker thighs and larger buttocks. I know this because I have it myself :colondollar:. If I gain weight, I put it on in those places and a number of family members are the same way.

Being a man and all, it is actually really irritating to have this disposition since it is rather feminine. I make up for it by doing squats and leg extensions. If I'm going to have big legs they're gonna big for the right reasons, damn it! :biggrin:

EDIT: Just realised this is a necro-thread lol
It depends on what geographic region of Africa they are from. Not all populations in an vast landmass like Africa share an similar physiological structure, even if constant gene-flow occurs. North East Africans have an very different structure compared to the stereotypical W. African.African body physical morphology. Genotype Morphology of NE Africans like Low Land Cu****ic speakers and Nilo-Saharan People is based on an adaptation to the harsh dry environment of the rift valley region (which shaped Hominid evolution). Dolichocephalic head, high nasal ridge, light bone density and poor muscle twitches are the generic skeletal and muscular structure of NE Africa. West African lived an humid tropical region so hence this topic.

Latest

Trending

Trending