The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also personally curvy without being petit reminds me of a sturdy woman. Not really delicate. You have to have a balance not everyone sees curvy as being ideal. That's just my opinion though.
Original post by Nickierose21
No actually do flower mentioned her body shape as a way to compare and I use mine as a reference for how I found this to be a typical formation for black women like serena williams etc.

Makes no sense...again. You two having different body types actually goes against your argument and wtf about Serena Williams?

I didn't use stereotypes I used a study of you have a problem with it take it up with them.

So you're going to ignore the fact that the study wasn't even anything to do with women's hip size? :facepalm:

Lol that's funny I have a very curvy bottom. But I think you're jealous as you keep trying to make personal attacks.

Lol even funnier how I've seen your body shape thread and have seen with my own eyes ...your waist goes in and you're skinny but you're hips to not curve back out - you have none. Curvy generally means you don't have to turn to the side for people to see them :hahaha: You were the first to try and make personal assumptions but just to confirm I'm not jealous of your lack of womanly curves down there.

It seems to me you ihave a flat butt and wide hips and so does xo flower or else you wouldn't be attracting me.

Me you I...you don't have a clue what you're trying to say do you?

Also I am guessing both you and do lack the mental capacity to do easy math. As you don't seem to know the waist to hip ratio.

I've never mentioned WHR at any point.This is coming from the girl who can't even google the right research paper.

Last part shows you lack comprehension when did I ever say it had to do with how much the butt protrudes? This shows how you can't retain any information given to you as I said the exact opposite.

Black women usually = a rounder butt and slimmer hips.

You do know 'protrude' means to stick out right? As in not flat? Having wide hips doesn't have anything to do with how far your bum sticks out (in plain, simple vocabulary for you m'dear).

And white women = flat wide butt due to the wide hips they have usually. Don't like it ? Well that's the truth.
'White women' vary in shape and size, you only need a pair of eyes and reasonable brain function to observe that.

Think you need a lie down.
Original post by hau28
Nah most do. Granted not as big as in the hip hop videos, but if you compared the average black girl's butt to a white girl's, it's proportionally a lot bigger. I'm yet to see a black girl with an outright flat ass.

The two black girls who went to my school both had flat asses iirc.
Reply 163
Original post by awkwardshortguy

Were they fully black? If so, unlucky, lol.
Original post by hau28
Were they fully black? If so, unlucky, lol.

Both of them were. I hope it was just bad luck, further research will tell :cool:
Original post by Nomes89
Think you need a lie down.

Yeah that's curvy hips I have a curvy butt. Do you know there's a difference? Because the butt is what is behind you the hips are what you can see from the front. Which is what I was talking about. Like I said having wide hips looks very weird people talk about having big boobs and butt not hips as much and the reason why is And because they're nothing without one of the two. thanks for proving my point though. You're too dumb to realize I would never want hips that curve because looks really weird to me. I've said several times I feel like hips are a waste of space if my weight went to my hips I'd have less boobs or butt. I like being skinny and having both. Also why would you think a curvy butt means curvy hips? I said I had a curvy butt. this is why you need to stop because you can't even tell what a bottom/butt is and what hips are. How can I have a real conversation with someone who doesn't know simple human anatomy?

And the study actually did as it spoke of the pelvic structure. You've failed at proving me wrong with a better study. You are just trolling at this point and making no sense at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nickierose21
Yeah that's curvy hips I have a curvy butt. Do you know there's a difference? Because the butt is what is behind you the hips are what you can see from the front. Which is what I was talking about. Like I said having wide hips looks very weird people talk about having big boobs and butt not hips as much and the reason why is And because they're nothing without one of the two. thanks for proving my point though. You're too dumb to realize I would never want hips that curve because looks really weird to me. I've said several times I feel like hips are a waste of space if my weight went to my hips I'd have less boobs or butt. I like being skinny and having both. Also why would you think a curvy butt means curvy hips? I said I had a curvy butt. this is why you need to stop because you can't even tell what a bottom/butt is and what hips are. How can I have a real conversation with someone who doesn't know simple human anatomy?

And the study actually did as it spoke of the pelvic structure. You've failed at proving me wrong with a better study. You are just trolling at this point and making no sense at all.

For someone who says she doesn't have a personal hang up about the whole thing you sure are going to great lengths to talk about your body. I can only assume that a) you're vaguely illiterate and can't read my posts or b) you're so blinded by bias that you're irrationally persisting with a point that makes little sense. Either way, it's embarrassing :ahhhhh:
Original post by awkwardshortguy

I've seen it too, they do indeed exist :tongue:
Original post by Nomes89
For someone who says she doesn't have a personal hang up about the whole thing you sure are going to great lengths to talk about your body. I can only assume that a) you're vaguely illiterate and can't read my posts or b) you're so blinded by bias that you're irrationally persisting with a point that makes little sense. Either way, it's embarrassing :ahhhhh:

This girl is crazy, stop replying.
She is trying to say you can't have wide hips and a big big. Beyonce, Rihanna etc have wide hips and a big bum

Shes OBSESSED with her body. Look at her post history LOL all her posts are about HER body.

She needs a psychiatrist. I think someone once said something bad about her body so now she obsesses over it. If you say she's not curvy she says you are jealous.

I actually think this is a second account because I remember someone here being obssesed with having a curvy figure and they posted similar pictures to her except they said they were Indian.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by xoflower
She is trying to say you can't have wide hips and a big big. Beyonce, Rihanna etc have wide hips and a big bum

Shes OBSESSED with her body. Look at her post history LOL all her posts are about HER body.

She needs a psychiatrist. I think someone once said something bad about her body so now she obsesses over it. If you say she's not curvy she says you are jealous.

I actually think this is a second account because I remember someone here being obssesed with having a curvy figure and they posted similar pictures to her except they said they were Indian.

:confused::confused::confused:

Now I feel bad :colondollar:
Original post by Nomes89
:confused::confused::confused:

Now I feel bad :colondollar:

Lol yeah same. She obviously has issues which is why she keeps arguing about this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nomes89

Also about bias stereotypes there is no stereotype about black women having narrow hips.

And no this just shows you wish I did because you've sunk to the level of personal attack when that's not the topic.

Either way you brushed over the fact that you confused hips with the actual butt. So your posts from here are just trying to distract from the fact that you have no clue about simple human anatomy. And you know nothing about simple math nor do you have a study.

Instead you rather try to make others believe an old stereotype that black women are wide with big butts and are bigger than white women in general, despite having no backing at all. You've nothing more to do than personally attack and at that not very well and then distract from the actual questions you've failed to answer.

Either way my point is studies have shown black women have narrower hips than white women. You can disagree and get upset but since you've failed at proving any point. You just seem upset that a stereotype is coming to light as just that a stereotype.
this thread was good until page 4

I never said that either I just said what people tend to have. You can make up what I said but that doesn't make it any more true. And beyonce has a smaller bottom compared to her her thighs Rihanna's butt is basically flat just wide she has no crease.

Nope this is my first time here and I'm black.

And you were the one who comes to every thread posting about your measurements lol. And on this one you tried to compare yourself to me. I think you need a psychiatrist.

And please if you are going to argue about this please do it with something that can't be so easily proven wrong.

Most of my posts are about sexuality not my body. I only made a duplicate of my body shape thread because mods wouldn't let me make one with pictures. That was only one day so you had to really look for what you wanted

And again you wish I wanted to be curvy when I actually have explained whyi rather not have wide hips. Obviously I don't want to be curvy.

Here are my posts
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3148481
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3126187
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3129249
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.
php?t=3130719
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3142455
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3136629

Lie better next time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol yeah same. She obviously has issues which is why she keeps arguing about this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

no not really I just like winning. Which Is what I did a long time ago. Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
Well, when combining the stereotypes, they have thicker thighs because they eat so much chicken, which is a source of protein. This makes their muscles develop faster, along with hardcore twerking every day and squats to keep their large behinds nice and plump.

You're welcome :smile:
Original post by Macaronat
Well, when combining the stereotypes, they have thicker thighs because they eat so much chicken, which is a source of protein. This makes their muscles develop faster, along with hardcore twerking every day and squats to keep their large behinds nice and plump.

You're welcome :smile:

While eating watermelon to keep hydrated of course:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheDaylighter
While eating watermelon to keep hydrated of course:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :biggrin: I was struggling to find something for watermelon!
ummm ok i wish i could gain weight on my thighs but im so darn thin this stereotype is annoying and dumb

Rihanna doesn't have a big bum. She has a nice bum, but I would say it's big...

Latest

Trending

Trending