x Turn on thread page Beta

Why are guys on TSR so much more immature than girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Guys generally aren't so uptight about screwing around :dontknow:

Maturity can suck my tits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wrooru)
    its something i have picked up on more and more with using this forum. the guys seem much more immature than the girls.

in threads i go in (at least in general discussion and health and relationships, even in other places too), most guys cant help but make a witty comment, trying too hard to be funny, saying an unfunny internet meme or taking the mick out of the OP's question.

girls on the other hand, only seem to act immature when a guy quotes them with an immature thing or if someone is a blatant troll (i can understand why people would not take a troll seriously).

also, i have found that girls on this forum give the better advice whereas (most) guys on just on here to mess around. is it because they are naive and too inexperienced enough to deal with problems of say, relationship breakups in health and relationships, or not good enough at debating in debate and discussion or general discussion? i am unsure really.

i know i am going to get replies like 'generalisation fail' (which i dont think it is if you use this forum enough) or a guy replying 'THERE ARE NO GIRLZ ON TEH INTERWEBS LOLOLOLOLOL', but this will only serve to prove my point that guys are more immature and naive on here than girls are thanks for replying
    BOOBIES! heeheeheee!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hurrrr, titties! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Hurrrr, titties! :ahee:
    I agree!

ReputationRep:
    Because we're better !

ReputationRep:
    There Are No Girlz On Teh Interwebs Lololololol

ReputationRep:
    its something i have picked up on more and more with using this forum. the guys seem much more immature than the girls.

in threads i go in (at least in general discussion and health and relationships, even in other places too), most guys cant help but make a witty comment, trying too hard to be funny, saying an unfunny internet meme or taking the mick out of the OP's question.

girls on the other hand, only seem to act immature when a guy quotes them with an immature thing or if someone is a blatant troll (i can understand why people would not take a troll seriously).

also, i have found that girls on this forum give the better advice whereas (most) guys on just on here to mess around. is it because they are naive and too inexperienced enough to deal with problems of say, relationship breakups in health and relationships, or not good enough at debating in debate and discussion or general discussion? i am unsure really.

i know i am going to get replies like 'generalisation fail' (which i dont think it is if you use this forum enough) or a guy replying 'THERE ARE NO GIRLZ ON TEH INTERWEBS LOLOLOLOLOL', but this will only serve to prove my point that guys are more immature and naive on here than girls are thanks for replying
    You’re right that most if not all stupid replies are from males.

ReputationRep:
    This also happens IRL.

ReputationRep:
    srs bizns

ReputationRep:
    None of the jokes on here actually made me laugh. Besides some jokes were made twuce my different people. Try to be more creative for a start

ReputationRep:
    It's because, as a rule, girls take everything a little more seriously. think back to high school when they were uncontrolable gossips, any tiny change in someone's personal life was the biggest news ever. Guys were dicking about with footballs and having pile-ons.

The condition continues throughout life and is unfortunately untreatable.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the OP, I was suicidal recently and did attempt it, however when asking for advice on here alot (certinally NOT all) of guys were messing around by saying sarcastic comments and things such as 'do it', I've even got negged for not doing it!

Now it would be incorrect to say that all girls are helpful and mature, because that is NOT the case, but more girls on here than guys do try to reply in a mature and helpful manner, in my experience.

ReputationRep:
    Because your face.

ReputationRep:
    probably just because they can?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avantledeluge)
    It's because, as a rule, girls take everything a little more seriously. think back to high school when they were uncontrolable gossips, any tiny change in someone's personal life was the biggest news ever. Guys were dicking about with footballs and having pile-ons.

The condition continues throughout life and is unfortunately untreatable.
    oh shush, guys love a good *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    Girls become women far quicker than boys become men. Why do you think girls always want older guys? I consider guys my age to be children still, for the most part. I am sure there are many exceptions!

Damn ryt!!!

ReputationRep:

Why is your FACE more immature?! Had to be said

ReputationRep:
    Because men have issues with talking about issues, therefore they cover that by taking the mickey out of the issues.

ReputationRep:
    kinda ironic posting a post on such a thing non?

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying to convince yourself that you dislike men on the internet. Deep down you love them really :cheers: :sly:.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.