Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically as your lying down with a girl you've been seeing out for months with, she gets out her phone and starts deleting stuff out of her inbox and as you do, you can't help but look out of curiousity. then you read a message from a guy who apparntly ''won't stop texting me'' and is a ''complete freak'' (her words) it says ''yeah sure i'll deffo try and come out on friday''. [Coincidently you're going home that friday to get a break from uni.] When realising you can read the messages she shys her phone away quickly and carrys on at an angle to make sure you can't see the screen.

Thoughts?

Am i being stupid/wrong in thinking shes asked to see him? After telling me he's a weirdo and grabbed her phone to put in his number.

oh another message went along the lines of, ''sorry for not saying bye the other day, i had a good night.''

Girls reading, just imagine if it was a guy you were with?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    clearly got something to hide, nip it in the bud now

i would not put up with this ****

ReputationRep:
    Cut her out. Simple.

yp, looks like something's up

ReputationRep:
    She's hiding something. I ******* hate it when people do this, I can totally sympathise with you for being confused/annoyed OP.

ReputationRep:
    She's probably scared of telling him that she doesn't like him, but doesn't want you to think she's a coward?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say she was hiding something...
    But, she could just be talking to him because she'd feel bad if she ignored him.
    It depends on her personality, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    3some?

(Original post by A_master)
    Cut her. Simple.
    :ninja:

(Original post by + polarity -)
    lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i would not be happy. confront her. she shouldnt be doing that, sounds like a b***h.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    That's how I roll boy, you're next if you keep this up.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    Smells like ******** to me mate.

You want to have a word.

You going home friday, asking him if he's out. Sounds like she is just saying he's a freak or whatever to take you off the trace.

ReputationRep:
    Cut her out. Simple.
    What do you think i should use? :p:

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    She's hiding something. I ******* hate it when people do this, I can totally sympathise with you for being confused/annoyed OP.
    Yeah it doesn't put you in the best of moods, think i should just straight up as her? I'm afraid it's just absolutley nothing and i'm just being petty?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry mate, but she's deffo shagging him.

That's how I roll boy, you're next if you keep this up.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Happy birthday
    Better hand over the bag
    Your boys don't wanna see you shot
    If I kick down the door to your flat
    Dun Know I'll clear out your house on the spot

Spoiler:
    Show
    THANKS! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nex Angelus)
    What do you think i should use? :p:
    I usually use a serrated combat knife. That way it tears her up on the inside (literally) like she tore me up on the inside (metaphorically).

ReputationRep:
    good choice, ill brb :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.