Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Give me a reason to get out of bed in the morning - I dare you Watch

ReputationRep:
    Lose weight, Weight Watchers = New friends.
    Get off your lazy ass and get a job, you can't move out if you have no job.
    Stop moping around, it's hardly gonna attract the man of your dreams.

ReputationRep:
    The smell of Napalm /

Modern Warefare 2

ReputationRep:
    get out of bed find a job ...make friends ...go out with new friends/new earned money have a social life....feel better....might even help you to lose weight think positive

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Won't losing weight help your diabetes? assuming you have acquired insulin resistance?

Just get moving the simple rule to weight loss - eat less, move more. Never gonna happen if you don't get out of bed

Now quit feeling sorry for yourself!

ReputationRep:
    because if you dont get out of bed you are always going to be

Obese (size 20).
    Single.
    No friends.
    Unemployed.
    In debt.
    Living with my mum.
    Diabetic

diet and exercise to lose weight and it will also calm your diabetes down, get a job which will make you new friends and help you possibly meet a bloke as well as giving you enough money to move out and help you pay of your debt, thats everything from your list covered

as for the first one on on your list, well nowt can be done about that but why waste your life feeling sorry for yourself, life is what you make it so if you make it **** it will be ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomiswellcool)
    I'm not being funny but a 30 year old on a student forums....?

I find that rather odd.
    Ditto.

Plus noone in this country is a size 20.

ReputationRep:
    Cod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm nearly 30.
    Obese (size 20).
    Single.
    No friends.
    Unemployed.
    In debt.
    Living with my mum.
    Diabetic.

Give me a reason to keep getting out of bed - I dare you
    this. if not for yourself then for your mum. stop being so damn selfish and lazy! nothings going to change if you dont get out of bed in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ernesto)
    Ditto.

Plus noone in this country is a size 20.
    lol wut? you on about the UK or somewhere else?

I am the OP. Please keep me anon TSR. To address some of your comments -
    I am not a troll & I am female. I send my CV to companies daily without reply. The phrase was figurative. I do get out of bed to use the loo and yes, eat bread & drink water. I cannot afford the gym or Weight Watchers. I spend most of my days alone either sleeping, reading or on the Internet. I don't know how I could meet people (for free) and don't think I even know how to talk to people anymore without revealing my insecurities. Why am I telling you all this? Because I don't think I could have this conversation with my mum. I am afraid she will ask me to seek professional help. I don't think I am at that stage just yet.

ReputationRep:
    Because your a FAT ******D and staying in bed is only going to mean that you get fatter. Get out of bed and start burning the calories, you'll be more likely to have interest from the ladies, stufys have shown that skinny people are more likely to be popular, an employer is onyl going to think your lazy if your fat so burn those calories and get more money to pay off debt, your new girl interest would possibly mean you could leave home and move in with a girl :O and bascally being fat wont help your diabetes will it.... .... So get up and sort your life out

ReputationRep:
    become a monk or kill an MP

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I feel even better about my own life now

ReputationRep:
    I am not a troll & I am female. I send my CV to companies daily without reply. The phrase was figurative. I do get out of bed to use the loo and yes, eat bread & drink water. I cannot afford the gym or Weight Watchers. I spend most of my days alone either sleeping, reading or on the Internet. I don't know how I could meet people (for free) and don't think I even know how to talk to people anymore without revealing my insecurities. Why am I telling you all this? Because I don't think I could have this conversation with my mum. I am afraid she will ask me to seek professional help. I don't think I am at that stage just yet.
    you meet people by getting your ass out of your house and talking to people, summer wont be long so you should go to parks or the beach (if theres one near you) just get out and do things

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't.

However, I provide you with sound advice because I feel sorry for your pathetic worthless 'life':

http://jenden.us/storage/JD/img/for_teh_lulz.jpeg

ReputationRep:
    But you're willing to take a bunch of amateur advice (and repetitive jokes) from people on here? Given what you've said, and given that you're starting to question why youget up in the morning, I think you are at the stage where professional helpcould be beneficial. What could possibly happen with that that could make the situation worse?

ReputationRep:
    I'm nearly 30.
    Obese (size 20).
    Single.
    No friends.
    Unemployed.
    In debt.
    Living with my mum.
    Diabetic.

Give me a reason to keep getting out of bed - I dare you
    You've got a nerve asking that question when there are people with cancer and horrific car crash injuries that had no ******* choice to be in bed but found reason to get out of it and made something of their lives.
    Get off your lazy sorry ass and do something about all those things that you can actually change. You have every reason to get out of bed and change since you're not happy about obviously letting yourself get into that position.

ReputationRep:
    So you can jump off a building maybe?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.