Worth a try, nothing to lose.
    Just ask her; 'Would you like to go out with me'

Simples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Worth a try, nothing to lose.
    Just ask her; 'Would you like to go out with me'

Simples.
    Yeah, do it while you still can. Once you leave 6th form, you really can never ask this question again to a girl....a bit childish.

ReputationRep:
    just say "sweet lady, will you be my sweet love for a lifetiiiiiime?, i'll be there when you need me, just call and recieve meeeeee"

ReputationRep:
    Yeah go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    just say "sweet lady, will you be my sweet love for a lifetiiiiiime?, i'll be there when you need me, just call and recieve meeeeee"
    Your a natural at this arn't you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Your a natural at this arn't you :p:
    i can't help myself- it's actually song lyrics :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like shes interested so yea go for it!

ReputationRep:
    yeah it sounds like she likes you!

ReputationRep:
    Defo

ReputationRep:
    "So then, do you want to go to Nandos or somewhere? I'd like to spend more time with you because I like you a lot."

I will ask her today - hope all goes well!

So between 10 and 11:20 wish me luck! (free together by ourselves)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommojb)
    Well anyway we got talking.
    I was about to ask and she said "about yesterday... you are my best friend, thats how I like it - is that ok?". Well feeling very small said yeah course it is She also said that its not cos she does'nt find me attractive, but as I have already said 'friends'. But she was perfectly fine with about it all and we continued talking and made plans for my birthday meal.

Could have been better I guess. So I guess I am stuck in the friendzone. God I hate this zone!

So this leads to another question how do you move from the friendzone if it is at all possible? I have no problem with the way things are, just want more!
    not possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    "So then, do you want to go to Nandos or somewhere? I'd like to spend more time with you because I like you a lot."
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    not possible.

To escape the 'friendzone' ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommojb)
    To escape the 'friendzone' ?
    maybe if she forgot about you and you changed and she will see you differently. but that scenario is unlikely.

this is interesting http://www.laddertheory.com/ and imo it is true to some extent.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.