Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its on the 11th Feb (Thursday) and I've just recieved my confirmation. Not too sure what it go on during the day.
    Any one else going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsP)
    Its on the 11th Feb (Thursday) and I've just recieved my confirmation. Not too sure what it go on during the day.
    Any one else going?
    yaha ^^
    do we get travel expenses back if we live within m25 btw? >< email is unclear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretence)
    yaha ^^
    do we get travel expenses back if we live within m25 btw? >< email is unclear...
    nope, we don't.. only if we're outside it...
    so basically if you have an oyster they won't give you back your travel expenses. SUCKS - although I guess it's only around £3

ReputationRep:
    are any of you male by any chance? ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what the day will consist of. I tried searching online but there isnt much info!
    Also how are you guys planning to dress?
    Yeah I have an oyster too, guess they won't be reimbursing the cost then... doesnt matter too much as it doesnt cost us a lot! I think they provide us with lunch though, as the email asks for any dietary requirements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    are any of you male by any chance? ¬_¬
    Nellydee and I are female from looking at our profiles! Not sure about Pretence!
    Are you coming? Or is it a female-only event?

ReputationRep:
    wt happens if we buy a travelcard ? ^^

ReputationRep:
    im male. lol SH*T.
    is it supposed 2 be a womans only thing ? i knw its sponsored by womans network...but im pretty sure it didnt say ''only females may apply'' - it just says ''for final year a level and IB students'' right ?

ReputationRep:
    im male. lol SH*T.
    is it supposed 2 be a womans only thing ? i knw its sponsored by womans network...but im pretty sure it didnt say ''only females may apply'' - it just says ''for final year a level and IB students'' right ?
    Yeah I didnt see it say anything about females only. You should be OK, as when you apply you have to enter some details... One of which was gender? Hmm, cant remember. Email them if you're unsure!

ReputationRep:
    lol i'll check my app and see wehter i put down male.. XD

ReputationRep:
    im male. lol SH*T.
    no i know, i was just wondering, i still haven't got a response from them and the womens network thing did confuse me a bit so i thought i might as well check if any of you weren't girls :p:

well done getting in anyway, i reckon no news is bad news for me at this point. oh and if you're gonna try to chirpse any of the girls there it best not be nellydee

besides, if it was a female-only event and you still managed to get in to it, you should be pretty pleased tbh haha

edit:

(Original post by MsP)
    see above

ReputationRep:
    how did you lot find out if you had been accepted because when i log into the goldman sachs recruitment website, my application no longer appears.

ReputationRep:
    Oh.. i was too with ucas last year to think of anything else outside it :sad:
    Applying for the July program :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    Oh.. i was too with ucas last year to think of anything else outside it :sad:
    Applying for the July program :yes:
    which july program?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dman123)
    how did you lot find out if you had been accepted because when i log into the goldman sachs recruitment website, my application no longer appears.
    check ur email. ^
    bit weird that it doesnt appear though....

i put male on my app

ReputationRep:
    check ur email. ^
    bit weird that it doesnt appear though....

i put male on my app

were you accepted although you are a male?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dman123)
    were you accepted although you are a male?
    yes. my m8 is going as well and hes male as well ^

ReputationRep:
    did u guys get a phonecall yesterday confirming your attendance? Im quite excited!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going too!!! This should be fun... i hope lunch is good!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.