Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Im doing AQA A2 Physics, New spec.

What books are you guys using for the optional module?

Im doing turning points and have been given a really old book from school, is there anything new published by AQA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EasyTiger)
    Hey guys,

Im doing AQA A2 Physics, New spec.

What books are you guys using for the optional module?

Im doing turning points and have been given a really old book from school, is there anything new published by AQA?
    Hi! Im doing Turning Points in A2 at the moment, and it is So fun!:yes:

I heard that Roger Muncaster has a relatively good textbook on it, although it may be the old one you got... And no, I don't think AQA has seperate module books... to the extent of my knowledge, anyway.

And also, you're really lucky that you're doing turning points, because apparently the other ones are a real bore Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    I know, I love the relativity, and yeah its a green Muncaster book were using, from 1995 I think.

Shame theres nothing a bit more modern though, It's wierd using an old text book

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.