Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's wrong with being black? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMcD)
    2010. Yourself?

Oh wait that's right! We live in a utopian society and all wrongs exist no longer, what was I thinking!

Yay for this nation free of racism!
    :woo: Let's celebrate. :party2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am anon hero

Pure Bred

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm...m/ajncsrrl.gif
    Anon fail. :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    :woo: Let's celebrate. :party2:
    JUNGLE BOOGIE!

Wait... is that racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    Brown is the new black :sexface:
    orly? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If dolphins tried to take back the land they once lived on then you probably wouldn't survive as long in the water, as you can't swim as well as us whiteys. However, if there was ever a 'Dawn of the Dead' style zombie invasion, black people would survive longer as they can run much faster.

EDIT: I forgot black guys always die first, guess you wouldn't win either way. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    IM about 6'1/6'2 and whenever I go out (clubbing) I get called a player if i simply talk to a woman. Like seriously, what did I do?
    Girls, do you have problems with us or something?:mad:
    Maybe its the way you approached them??
    Personally i dont have a problem with black boys buh mayb they jus werent into you?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    If dolphins tried to take back the land they once lived on then you probably wouldn't survive as long in the water, as you can't swim as well as us whiteys. However, if there was ever a 'Dawn of the Dead' style zombie invasion, black people would survive longer as they can run much faster.

EDIT: I forgot black guys always die first, guess you wouldn't win either way. :dontknow:
    whilst saying 'damn, that's whack...'

ReputationRep:
    there's nothing wrong with being black. and i don't see what your hight has to do with anything either. :confused:

maybe you really are a player.

ReputationRep:
    Well OP if you go to Africa, the land of the Negro, you will fit in, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I got called a 'charmer' the other day... it must be because I'm white!

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with being black?
    People can't see you in the dark :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    9MM I am dissapoint. To be honest I dont think I have only been turned down once in about two years (I am too sexy for life :sexface:) but I struggle to hold interesting conversation as my pimp game is shockingly weaksauce. It's little to do with you being black and more to do with your vibe. Another thing is you shouldnt make attempts without being sure she will be interested, its pretty obvious as females are **** at hiding lust.

Saying that this thread is soon to turn to **** as the dregs of TSR come in to add their racist remarks.

ReputationRep:
    The other day a black girl wanted to sleep with me. Must be cause I'm white.

*facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    Everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kater Murr)
    Everything.
    there's always one.

ReputationRep:
    stereotypes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    9MM I am dissapoint. To be honest I dont think I have only been turned down once in about two years (I am too sexy for life :sexface:) but I struggle to hold interesting conversation as my pimp game is shockingly weaksauce. It's little to do with you being black and more to do with your vibe. Another thing is you shouldnt make attempts without being sure she will be interested, its pretty obvious as females are **** at hiding lust.

Saying that this thread is soon to turn to **** as the dregs of TSR come in to add their racist remarks.
    oh im not like " youre hotter than the sun- baby you came from above" or " are you a chichken farmer- cos you sure kjnow how to raise cocks!"
    i'm pretty indirect and flirty but not sleazy flirty

ReputationRep:
    no- who asks for sex?
    Maybe the way I go from girl to girl. If I can tell she's not interested I'll move on.
    I'd say it was this. If someone sees you going 'from girl to girl', they're probably going to assume you're a bit of a player.
    I doubt it has anything to do with the fact that you're black!

ReputationRep:
    IM about 6'1/6'2 and whenever I go out (clubbing) I get called a player if i simply talk to a woman. Like seriously, what did I do?
    Girls, do you have problems with us or something?:mad:
    lol wtf at this guy. everyone knows the black guys are total playas. nothing wrong with blacks...

ReputationRep:
    but you can't afford to be picky
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome:
    I'll tell you why you're being called a player, it's because you do things like this and act like a ****. Joking is one thing but you're taking it too far, she's really attractive, you know full well she can afford to be as picky as she likes.

Probably the cockiness is what I'm saying

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.