Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who knows :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tikkitak)
    I'd say it was this. If someone sees you going 'from girl to girl', they're probably going to assume you're a bit of a player.
    I doubt it has anything to do with the fact that you're black!
    onbiously i don't turn around and approach the next thing close. i'll move about give some space soo it don't look like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    I'll tell you why you're being called a player, it's because you do things like this and act like a ****. Joking is one thing but you're taking it too far, she's really attractive, you know full well she can afford to be as picky as she likes.

Probably the cockiness is what I'm saying
    LOL i was just teasing and playing around. its all love- she knows i was playing.

ReputationRep:
    Who wouldn't want a younger version of fiddy cent, he could play me anytime :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Who wouldn't want a younger version of fiddy cent, he could play me anytime :sexface:
    Just as long as he doesn't shoot you in the face 9 times!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Just as long as he doesn't shoot you in the face 9 times!
    I have my gun too on hand :shh:

ReputationRep:
    DO I have to point out the irony this coming from someone going by the name of "pimpman"?

ReputationRep:
    I have my gun too on hand :shh:
    A water-pistol is hardly a gun, flowerz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    A water-pistol is hardly a gun, flowerz!
    :getmecoat:

it could work :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:

it could work :puppyeyes:
    It might work on Tom Cruise but I'm not sure Fiddy would let you roll with that.

Tom Cruise: http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content...k3/1306662.gif

Fiddy: http://i29.tinypic.com/34ss8ow.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.