Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bracelet - which is nicer and which should I get? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I started a similar thread not long ago about Pandora bracelets, but now I've decided against it because they're kinda pricey and I wanted to fill the whole thing, but I can't decide which to buy now. I've found these pretty cheap on eBay.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Exquisite-ange...item3efc28edd2
    or
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Unique-colorfu...item3efc28edc0
    or both?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the second one. The colours both look kind of grannyish though.

ReputationRep:
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! OMG I love both!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I like the first one
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I like the first one. I doubt it's a genuine Pandora bracelet for that price though?

ReputationRep:
    i like the first one

ReputationRep:
    i like the second one

ReputationRep:
    Surely it's better to just get a real pandora and build the charms up gradually so it has some sentimental rather than just ram it up with random ones from ebay?

ReputationRep:
    They're both cute but i'd go for the second one if i was to buy one. Go for both though if you can ^^

ReputationRep:
    second one

ReputationRep:
    The first one. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    The second one is gorgeous - the first one's lovely too, but I assume you can't afford both, and prefer the second one!

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Is this real Pandora?

ReputationRep:
    I like the first one by a small margin.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Jemmmy)
    Is this real Pandora?
    negfeedback says no it isn't... but that that price what do you expect? =P

ReputationRep:
    I like the colour of the beads on the first one, but the charms are a bit chavvy if i'm honest. So, personally, I'd go for the second one, but getting both sounds like a good idea!

ReputationRep:
    Real pandoras are £50 for the chain alone. I have one with 4 charms on it, and its probably come to £170 already. But I love it because I only get charms for a reason, like christmas, birthdays, and graduation etc. I think its got more sentimental value to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    I like the first one. I doubt it's a genuine Pandora bracelet for that price though?
    It's fake. I put that in the description. :p:
    Real ones cost hundreds with that number of beads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    Real pandoras are £50 for the chain alone. I have one with 4 charms on it, and its probably come to £170 already. But I love it because I only get charms for a reason, like christmas, birthdays, and graduation etc. I think its got more sentimental value to me
    Which is great if you have the money. My sister has a real one and has a few charms but I don't think I'd want one unless it's full, hence why I'm looking on ebay.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.