Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bracelet - which is nicer and which should I get? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateRosie)
    The second one is nicer, but are you sure that is real Pandora? I know the real ones are actually very expensive. I've looked at them a lot but are too expensive for me!
    Read the description. :p:
    It's not real, you're right. But I don't think I can wait years to fill a real one up...

ReputationRep:
    second

ReputationRep:
    Defo the first one! Love it!

ReputationRep:
    The second one is nicer! x

ReputationRep:
    I'm not particularly a fan of either but if I had to chose it would be the second one.

ReputationRep:
    the second one is nicer than the first
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Second.

Exquisite angel pendant (1st)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by country bumpkin)
    Surely it's better to just get a real pandora and build the charms up gradually so it has some sentimental rather than just ram it up with random ones from ebay?
    I've already said I only wanted it because it's cheaper, and I don't want to wait ages to be able to fill it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemmmy)
    Is this real Pandora?
    ]Nope the real ones cost hundreds to fill up completely, and you can tell as they don't have the pandora inscription on the side of the beads.

ReputationRep:
    1st.. or second..

Both

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the second one.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I like the first one, but that's just cause I like things that all match

ReputationRep:
    Second but they're not real I am afraid, do you may get scammed as it won't look like the photographs, as they are of the pandora bracelet. So be wary.

ReputationRep:
    love both
    also they have similar for 12.99 on daily deals today

ReputationRep:
    I like them both, don't see the fuss about 'real' pandora bracelets tbh, a bit of a waste of money, but those are lovely go with the one that has colours you're more likely to wear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetsAndSugar)
    I started a similar thread not long ago about Pandora bracelets, but now I've decided against it because they're kinda pricey and I wanted to fill the whole thing, but I can't decide which to buy now. I've found these pretty cheap on eBay.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Exquisite-ange...item3efc28edd2
    or
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Unique-colorfu...item3efc28edc0
    or both?
    Why are they so cheap?

ReputationRep:
    I do think the real products are nicer than the fakes in this instance, but that's because I like glass shiny things and am oversensitive to the detail in the beads :rolleyes:
    I am also wary of how much the bracelets cost, and how much the metal in them would have to cost if they were solid silver. They might be solid, but if they're not, then the metal in them might change colour if you wear it much. It depends if you're buying to follow a trend (in which case it doesn't matter so much if it changes colour), or if you're buying something you want to wear longer term.

If it helps anyone, the Pandora glass beads have 'Pandora' written on the metal part, so that might be useful for telling the difference between real and fake stuff in general. I think Trollbeads do something similar, can't remember specifically.

Anyway...
    Of the two you're looking at, I prefer the colour coordination of the first one, but don't like the dangly charms or the pink sparkles. The second one looks less fake to me (i.e. closer to the original design), but I'm not so keen on the mixed up colours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinytinygirl)
    Second but they're not real I am afraid, do you may get scammed as it won't look like the photographs, as they are of the pandora bracelet. So be wary.
    I know they're not real, as it wouldn't be for that price, but I don't see the point in paying loads for a real one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImperceptibleNinja)
    I do think the real products are nicer than the fakes in this instance, but that's because I like glass shiny things and am oversensitive to the detail in the beads :rolleyes:
    I am also wary of how much the bracelets cost, and how much the metal in them would have to cost if they were solid silver. They might be solid, but if they're not, then the metal in them might change colour if you wear it much. It depends if you're buying to follow a trend (in which case it doesn't matter so much if it changes colour), or if you're buying something you want to wear longer term.

If it helps anyone, the Pandora glass beads have 'Pandora' written on the metal part, so that might be useful for telling the difference between real and fake stuff in general. I think Trollbeads do something similar, can't remember specifically.

Anyway...
    Of the two you're looking at, I prefer the colour coordination of the first one, but don't like the dangly charms or the pink sparkles. The second one looks less fake to me (i.e. closer to the original design), but I'm not so keen on the mixed up colours.
    Thanks. I know about that the pandora ones have the inscription on them etc, but I can't think of spending hundreds on one. My sister has a real one, and has 2 beads, but I've seen how it will take her forever to fill it up and I'm not patient enough to wait. :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.