Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it true offers/rejections only come through after 8pm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hades)
    Is it true offers/rejections only come through after 8pm?
    No, my friend always gets hers after 7pm, but i have never got one before 8pm, so im not exactly sure how UCAS are working it!

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    No, my friend always gets hers after 7pm, but i have never got one before 8pm, so im not exactly sure how UCAS are working it!

xxxx
    Weirdness! I got mine from SOAS after 7pm, does that mean all my offers will come in after that time? Probably, right?

ReputationRep:
    it's been a little random as far as i'm concerned - got 2 offers after 8pm, n just got another, at about 6.30, don't quite get how they set the system up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hades)
    Weirdness! I got mine from SOAS after 7pm, does that mean all my offers will come in after that time? Probably, right?
    Thats the basis that i work on, as i received my first offer after 8, n the same with my second, third and forth (with my second offer i had checked it at 7pm and there was nothing there n then checked it sometime after 8pm and it was there) I still check it before 8pm, but nothing is ever there

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    How do you know when they come through? :/

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.