Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PLEASE help!! 'bully' type boy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i did post this about an hour ago so sorry if you're reading it again, but i only got two unhelpful replies and more people seem to be on TSR at the moment. i'd really genuinely really appreciate your help here.

ok i'm sitting here right now the angriest i've ever been, i'm shaking so much i can barely type. i'm also in floods of tears, just got home from school. basically there's this prick in my year, who everyone hates but because he's so rude and horrible to everyone, they all suck up to him a bit because they don't want to be on the recieving end of his ****. i've always despised two-faced people, so i've never really sucked up to him, although i've never been rude or whatever. just one of those people in my year i don't really speak to or know. we have these school diary things where we are supposed to write homework and stuff in, and i lost mine, and one of my friends came up to me and said, btw tom has your diary. so i went up to him and got it back without looking at it, and when he'd gone and i was getting my stuff together i realized stuff was written all over it. and inside. all over it there is the most horrific stuff about myself i've ever read in my life, it's so horrible. i know i sound pathetic right now, but i hardly ever cry and i'm what you'd describe as a strong person, and i've just been uncontrollably crying for about half an hour. literally none of it is a joke, it's completely horrendous and just the worst stuff ever, and i've heard a few rumours about myself over the years, as everyone has, and all of them have been written inside, along with stuff like 'you deserve this *****' and everything. you have to believe me when i say i'm not a person to hate, i'm genuinely not. if i was you reading this i'd probably think, ah well she's probably just not a very nice person and deserved it. but i'm quite shy, and i just generally hate any kind of *****iness or arguments. i always stay out of them and i usually get walked over, but i'd rather that than have arguments with people all the time. i'm normally so laid back about stuff like this and let it wash over me and pretend not to notice, but this stuff is so horrible. the only conclusion i can come to is not to get upset, but to get even. any ideas anyone??? please, i seriously need to get back at him tomorrow in the best way possible, but i need to make sure it doesn't get me into trouble with teachers or anything. i went round part of the school for him in tears, i was so angry i just wasn't thinking, i probably would have hit him or something i don't know, but luckily someone told me he was at a sports practise. so i left it. but please, please give me some ideas, this guy is an absolute knob and everyone hates him, i refuse to let him get away with this sort of stuff all the time. i've genuinely never been so hurt and angry at the same time. or cried this much.

ReputationRep:
    Find some chivalrous males and get them to kick the **** out of him.

Why stoop to his level?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he hates you because you don't use paragraphs enough?

ReputationRep:
    wtf my reply wasn't unhelpful.

ungrateful :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I know that this sounds like a crap way to get back at someone, but i remember these guys in my year stole someones bag turned it inside out and put mud inside it. They got all his books and scattered them all around the school and outside and they later threw his bag in a tree. The person they did this to deserved it aswell. But do you think that getting back at him will make you feel better. You could just let him know what people really think of him.

ReputationRep:
    Thread closed.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=23584773

Please don't post the same topic multiple times, but keep the discussion to a single thread.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.