Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YannTouchable)
    LETS NEUTRALISE EACH OTHER'S VIRGINITY
    lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know its another one of these threads sorry, but I feel pretty upset atm so i'm going to post anyway.
    Basically i'm 18 and never had a bf, or never got close to a guy. Ive got a few boys who are friends, but not close and they have girlfriends or fancy someone else. All of my close friends are girls.
    I am shy, but when I get to know people i'm quite outgoing. People have said that i'm sweet and a nice person, and I don't think i'm ugly, a few people have said i'm pretty. So why do I get no male attention? All my friends keep getting boyfriends and flirting loads, and I do flirt sometimes but nothing ever comes of it. Its just like guys cant be bothered with me or think i'm part of the wall. They always talk to my friends more, and seem to leave me out.

The reason why i'm feeling upset about this today is the guy I like, I dont even know, found out I liked him and then told all his friends, and when I walked past them they were all laughing at me and it was obvious he didnt like me in that way. I guess he was out of my league anyway. But now i'm so embarrassed and am dreading tomorrow, already cried about it, which seems really stupid

Sorry for the long post, I hope you get what i'm feeling! Any advice? x
    You sound lovely, just be patient, it took me a while to find a girlfriend aswell! (which ended badly though ). However, it happened eventually! So just take your time and be patient

Thanks for the lovely replies everyone, I feel a lot better now
    I guess I just need to be patient!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.