Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will you be alone on Valentines this year? watch

• View Poll Results: Will you be SINGLE this valentines day?
    Yes!
    68.31%
    No...I am with someone!
    21.54%
    I am single but hopefully I will have someone by then!
    10.15%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    Yeah just be female and dress as slutty as possible. You should find one in no time :p:
    Maybe, but I don't think I want to be with the type of bloke who would sleep with me if I went out dressed ****gy!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be spending it with my boyfriend but not specifically because it's Valentine's day- we live 100 miles apart so try to spend most weekends toether. That weekend will be special though because it's our 2nd anniversary on 12th so we've taken the day off work to do something nice and he's taken the Monday off so he can stay Sunday night too. So the fact I get to wake up beside him for four days in a row is outweighing the whole Valentines day thing. It does have fond memories though because the first time he asked me out was for a Valentines day date- we just ended up with another one in between him asking me and it arriving!

ReputationRep:
    Yup, as per bloody always. Yippee.

I'm the ultimate Valentines Scrooge :p:

ReputationRep:
    Single, as allways.

ReputationRep:
    Going To See Marina And The Diamondsssssssssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    Single - yes.
    Alone - NO!

These are two very different concepts!

Spoiler:
    Show
    There is a casual link.

ReputationRep:
    first time I've been in a relationship over valentines day & he's gonna be in work so chances are I won't get to see him

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm in a long distance relationship.

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Nope, you're coming out with me now :sexface:
    Am I now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Maybe, but I don't think I want to be with the type of bloke who would sleep with me if I went out dressed ****gy!
    So you wont get with any guy that wants to sleep with you?

ReputationRep:
    me and the gf have fallen out over sommert she admitted to me... so i want some space away from her... well i sed that to her but i wish i could be with her all the time, but we wont be seeing eachother for a while...through valitines day too... and i really wanted to buy her sommert nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    We should arrange something where the single and lonely people post pictures so we can exchange numbers and call each other in our lonely states, or at least some some texts. I don't know, just floating it out there!
    Aw thats actually not a bad idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    So you wont get with any guy that wants to sleep with you?
    Not exactly, if I was out and chatting to some bloke who I quite liked I'd definitely give him my number if he asked for it, but if I was out and dressed up as a **** (which I wouldn't because I don't have any ****gy clothes) and just dancing & getting off with someone (which never happens because I hate people touching me I just find it so uncomfortable) I'd never go home with them. I'm just not into the whole ONS thing.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I will probably be at a Holocaust museum in Berlin

Swings and roundabouts :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwoopwoopx)
    I Am now
    Corrected :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Corrected :yep:
    Haha well I guess i am then :p:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I have a 4 year age gap, he's older than me n I'm just in college, my mum's coming over to the uk for my halfterm so we can't spend the day together because she wouldn't really approve, sad though!! Anyways I'll be going out to dinner with my mum, it'll be quite awkward because she may look like my pimp but I don't really care!!

ReputationRep:
    My FWB wants to do something.
    But then that defeats the point of being FWBs so I shall be alone, hung over from the day before

ReputationRep:
    I've never been alone on Valentines Day since I was 14 (and even then I got a cake from a boy). I'm not good looking, or a valentines day obsessive, its just always worked out that way with me (normally broke up not long after to be honest). This year I'll be going to Amsterdam. I'll also have been with my boyfriend 3 months on valentines day lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Not exactly, if I was out and chatting to some bloke who I quite liked I'd definitely give him my number if he asked for it, but if I was out and dressed up as a **** (which I wouldn't because I don't have any ****gy clothes) and just dancing & getting off with someone (which never happens because I hate people touching me I just find it so uncomfortable) I'd never go home with them. I'm just not into the whole ONS thing.
    Yeah but what you might be wearing may seem alright for you but could be seen as ****gy to someone else therefore a guy might approach you because he may think you are dressed ****gy (and you don't).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.