Turn on thread page Beta

Will you be alone on Valentines this year? watch

• View Poll Results: Will you be SINGLE this valentines day?
    Yes!
    68.31%
    No...I am with someone!
    21.54%
    I am single but hopefully I will have someone by then!
    10.15%

ReputationRep:
    I'll be spending Valentines day alone because my bf doesn't live in the same country as me but I'll be seeing him in a few months hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I'm glad

ReputationRep:
    I will be single, but not alone.

...have I mentioned that I despise valentine's day? :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be single Hopefully spending it with my singleton girl pals!

ReputationRep:
    Rejoice!
    This year the single folk can distract themselves with pretty lanterns and (atleast pretend) to celebrate the Chinese New Year instead ^_^
    Well, atleast that's what I'll be doing.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be with the boyfriend for the weekend, not because it's Valentine's Day though, it's just worked out like that. Exams and interviews are over for now, it's half term so I can stay for Sunday night too and we've been together for a year on the 16th so should be a lovely few days!

ReputationRep:
    I still don't even know which day it is. It shall be spent like all other days, purring gently.

ReputationRep:
    Single but I put the third coz I like to stay optimistic

ReputationRep:
    yes :d big whoop!

ReputationRep:
    no, my dildo has a soul/

ReputationRep:
    i'll be in FLORIDAAAAAAA, does that count as alone?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty certain I'll be single. I hate the idea of rushing a relationship, it at least has to be open first.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a long distance relationship with my bf and I'll be seeing him that weekend we usually see eachother every other weekend anyway so even if it wasn't valentines I would've seen him. I'm not overly fussed about it, but just wanna spend time with him going up to his for 3 nights.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be with the guy I'm seeing, staying over at his house for a few days. Its just luck it has worked out with the timing to be honest. I've spent past Valentine's Days alone and not been especially miffed. Though I am wondering if he is going to bother to do anything or not.

Yes probs with a spliff and immortal technique.... my kinda night in, however most welcome to join

ReputationRep:
    Ughhhhhhhhh who eeeeven cares about this day? =/

ReputationRep:
    will be single and tbh i dont plan on getting a bf just so i can have that "special day"
    there is someone i like but tbh its never going to happen
    erg!!!
    but i suppose it could be worse....i have a choice, either kayacking in wales or on a climbing weekend away somewhere (forgotton where now...), probably go wales kayacking with the uni club

its just another day folks!

ReputationRep:
    I'm single now but hopefully I'll be with someone by then. That's not just wishful thinking either. I'm about to ask this girl out.

ReputationRep:
    NO! ha. Losers.

ReputationRep:
    All this people single yet when I go out clubbing to many different bars they all seem taken 0.o

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.