The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I'll be spending Valentines day alone because my bf doesn't live in the same country as me but I'll be seeing him in a few months hopefully.
Yes, and I'm glad :biggrin:
I will be single, but not alone.

...have I mentioned that I despise valentine's day? :grumble:
I'll be single :frown: Hopefully spending it with my singleton girl pals!
Rejoice!
This year the single folk can distract themselves with pretty lanterns and (atleast pretend) to celebrate the Chinese New Year instead ^_^
Well, atleast that's what I'll be doing.
Reply 105
I'll be with the boyfriend for the weekend, not because it's Valentine's Day though, it's just worked out like that. Exams and interviews are over for now, it's half term so I can stay for Sunday night too and we've been together for a year on the 16th so should be a lovely few days!
I still don't even know which day it is. It shall be spent like all other days, purring gently.
Reply 107
Single but I put the third coz I like to stay optimistic :smile:
Reply 108
yes :d big whoop!
no, my dildo has a soul/
i'll be in FLORIDAAAAAAA, does that count as alone? :biggrin:
Pretty certain I'll be single. I hate the idea of rushing a relationship, it at least has to be open first.
I'm in a long distance relationship with my bf and I'll be seeing him that weekend :smile: we usually see eachother every other weekend anyway so even if it wasn't valentines I would've seen him. I'm not overly fussed about it, but just wanna spend time with him :smile: going up to his for 3 nights.
Reply 113
I'll be with the guy I'm seeing, staying over at his house for a few days. Its just luck it has worked out with the timing to be honest. I've spent past Valentine's Days alone and not been especially miffed. Though I am wondering if he is going to bother to do anything or not.
Yes probs with a spliff and immortal technique.... my kinda night in, however most welcome to join :smile:
Reply 115
Ughhhhhhhhh who eeeeven cares about this day? =/
will be single and tbh i dont plan on getting a bf just so i can have that "special day"
there is someone i like but tbh its never going to happen
erg!!!
but i suppose it could be worse....i have a choice, either kayacking in wales or on a climbing weekend away somewhere (forgotton where now...), probably go wales kayacking with the uni club

its just another day folks!
I'm single now but hopefully I'll be with someone by then. That's not just wishful thinking either. I'm about to ask this girl out.
NO! ha. Losers.
Reply 119
All this people single yet when I go out clubbing to many different bars they all seem taken 0.o

Latest

Trending

Trending