Turn on thread page Beta

Will you be alone on Valentines this year? watch

• View Poll Results: Will you be SINGLE this valentines day?
    Yes!
    68.31%
    No...I am with someone!
    21.54%
    I am single but hopefully I will have someone by then!
    10.15%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yup! Going to spend the day with my best friends watching Valentine's Day and having dinner. Excited!

ReputationRep:
    Got a card for my boyfriend. We'll wake up together and then he's playing in an american football game so I'll be there with my fellow cheerleaders (why yes, we are a cliche). Then just spend most of the day together before going out for a meal and then staying at his or mine for the night. I absolutely cannot wait, should be such a good day!

ReputationRep:
    I think my boyfriend and I will probably watch a film and cook something that'll go dreadfully wrong. Or perhaps go to the beach. Making the most of Brighton etc... OH or a midnight walk, we like those!

ReputationRep:
    I will be with my housemates, wine, ice cream and "500 Days of Summer" and that actually seems better than having a date

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.