Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

love this! not sure though :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really like that skirt, I think it would suit you too - you look tall and like you have a nice figure! You could dress it up or down, it looks cute just with the white tank as shown on Asos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_anie_x)
    Its not short enough for me
    What do you know though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieMT)
    I really like that skirt, I think it would suit you too - you look tall and like you have a nice figure! You could dress it up or down, it looks cute just with the white tank as shown on Asos.
    i agree with the dressing up or down bit i think i will order it! x

ReputationRep:
    Quick update
    the one i wanted wasnt in my size so i have ordered another one similar. its lush...
    Thanks guys
    x

ReputationRep:
    order it, post pics or if you don't like it send it back

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Printe...t=-1&clr=Print

that is the one i ended up ordering! just need a baggy vest to go with it too and im sorted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    What do you know though?
    Are you TSR stalking me
    I dont see you complaining !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Floral...t=-1&clr=Print

I found this skirt on Asos.com and i love it! i think it is gorgeous. not sure if it will suit me or not though. sad times
    x

Looks a wee bit summery for this time of year :/ You don't see many girls wearing such an amalgamation of bright colours. But yeah, it is nice regardless of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Looks a wee bit summery for this time of year :/ You don't see many girls wearing such an amalgamation of bright colours. But yeah, it is nice regardless of this.
    Indeed that is a good point, but then again, i like to have something a little bit different when i go out of an evening! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *twinkletoes*)
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Floral...t=-1&clr=Print

I found this skirt on Asos.com and i love it! i think it is gorgeous. not sure if it will suit me or not though. sad times
    x
    Ooo that is nice
    Wouldn't suit me at all cause im really short
    But if you've got the legs, get it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.