Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just read this, Im so sad student satisfaction at LCC is bad It's one of my top preferences! I've got an interview with St Martins as well but it seems a bit intimidating there, but no harm trying!
    What do you guys think of ravensbourne?(I'm applying there too)

ReputationRep:
    Ohh well done! I've been offered a place too, i'm waiting to see if I get a reply from LCF however as my tutor believes that will be the best place to go but i'm not so certain after hearing bad things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellocuppycake)
    I just read this, Im so sad student satisfaction at LCC is bad It's one of my top preferences! I've got an interview with St Martins as well but it seems a bit intimidating there, but no harm trying!
    What do you guys think of ravensbourne?(I'm applying there too)
    I was worried about the bad student satisfaction rating of LCC, but when I went there for my interview I spoke to loads of people who are students there who said it was a really good college and they enjoyed being there. I was really impressed with the college and it has good reviews as well as bad which I think is normal of most places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piglet29)
    I was worried about the bad student satisfaction rating of LCC, but when I went there for my interview I spoke to loads of people who are students there who said it was a really good college and they enjoyed being there. I was really impressed with the college and it has good reviews as well as bad which I think is normal of most places
    Oh that's so good to hear! I guess mostly it's also based on personal opinion as well. I really want to go there and i've never seen it (i'm international) so all I can do is rely on people's opinion and alumni that came from there. How did your interview go? :] foundation?

ReputationRep:
    Same! I got an offer a few weeks back, I'm also waiting to hear back from CSM but I've been hearing bad things about them lately and good stuff about Ravensbourne so I'll see how CSM react to my portfolio before I make a decision, but well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbmelcer)
    Same! I got an offer a few weeks back, I'm also waiting to hear back from CSM but I've been hearing bad things about them lately and good stuff about Ravensbourne so I'll see how CSM react to my portfolio before I make a decision, but well done!
    Woo well done too! Everyone I know that applied to CSM didn't get in, and their work was of a really high standard I applied to Kingston and LCC too, but to be fair wasn't fussed with where I went. It's only a year and nothing really swayed me one way or another to any of them so thought I'd just accept the first offer I got. Probably because I'm a bit lazy too and didn't want to do any more interviews :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's so good to hear! I guess mostly it's also based on personal opinion as well. I really want to go there and i've never seen it (i'm international) so all I can do is rely on people's opinion and alumni that came from there. How did your interview go? :] foundation?
    Yeah I applied to do a foundation and got offered a place so I'm really happy! =D have you had any news on an offer from LCC?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I applied to do a foundation and got offered a place so I'm really happy! =D have you had any news on an offer from LCC?
    nah! interview is in 3 weeks, they are coming down to where i am, so scary!! did you apply to LCC ?

ReputationRep:
    nah! interview is in 3 weeks, they are coming down to where i am, so scary!! did you apply to LCC ?
    good luck! yeah i applied to LCC, the interview wasn't too bad which is a plus =)

ReputationRep:
    good luck! yeah i applied to LCC, the interview wasn't too bad which is a plus =)
    when do u know if u get accepted?

edit:
    oops just looked at your profile congrats on getting into LCC, maybe i'll see you there !

ReputationRep:
    when do u know if u get accepted?

edit:
    oops just looked at your profile congrats on getting into LCC, maybe i'll see you there !
    thanks! might see you there! i got sent an email about 3 days after my interview offering me a place =)

ReputationRep:
    I have an LCC interview on friday for foundation. Hows the interview for it, im so not prepared for it I applied for ravensbourne too the interviews net month can anyone tell me how that one is liek too please.

ReputationRep:
    good luck, mine for lcc/csm is coming monday, i am so freaked out

ReputationRep:
    hey guys. i go ravensbourne atm for a foundation and i got in with an A4 folder with about 20 sleeves rofl. i barely had anything, had the head of foundation interview me and i answered the questions really badly. but it sounds as though you guys are more prepared than i was.

if anyone still hasnt had an interview yet.. basically they will most likely ask you the general questions like: why did you choose ravensbourne, what artists do you like and why, pick your best and worst work and talk about it, do you go to art galleries? and what do you want to get out of doing the course, hobbies etc.

good luck! p.s there is no rave in ravensbourne but hopefully the 02 will change that

ReputationRep:
    Wow 20 A4's! And I thought I was going on empty! I only went in with 20 A2's and saw this girl with a portfolio up to her chest filled with work! I got in, I wonder if the other girl got in...

Love to hear from people who'll go to Ravensbourne this September.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 14, 2010

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.