Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone know where to get the cheapest flights to america ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    That may have been the case prior to this year. But they have changed it since January 20th that you must now do it prior to travel, you will not be able to board your flight

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/tem...hout_1990.html
    I'm talking about 2-3 months ago. I'm not saying they didn't complete the ESTA but they done it prior to checking in and got approval...it says UP TO 72 hours but since it's an automated online process, I wouldn't be surprised if it could be done quickly. But like I said, all hear'say.

ReputationRep:
    If you find me a plane I'll fly you for free, although I'm not promising you anything, we'll probably be shot down by US an anti-air ship, so bring one of those blow-up boats with you.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds crazy but good luck!

ReputationRep:
    DONT HELP THIS PERSON

they are really terrorists trying to hijack planes and kill americans

you are all evil for helping him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haft_Hasht_Shish)
    I'm talking about 2-3 months ago. I'm not saying they didn't complete the ESTA but they done it prior to checking in and got approval...it says UP TO 72 hours but since it's an automated online process, I wouldn't be surprised if it could be done quickly. But like I said, all hear'say.
    I never said/suggested they didn't. Since the change towards enforcement this year, hopefully the airlines are making people aware so they can complete well in advance of travel, in most cases it will be automatic, but just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    If you are really going all the way to Chicago tomorrow to try and win your girl back then good luck!!! Let us know how it went when you get back.
    If you got the money, you should stay longer than just a day though.
    It worked =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foster88)
    It worked =)
    Almost sounds like something out of a movie! Nice one bro

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.