The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bulk up, get some manly stubble going and dress 'older'.

If you're not sure what 'older' looks like have a look round at the subtle clothing differences between 14-17 year olds and those in their early twenties. Failing that, just shop at different places; for example you are bound to look older wearing Next clothes than you are from New Look.
Reply 2
I usee to get the same sorta thing dude. When i was in high school i was actually in year 11 but people thought i was 12 years old :frown: It really did upset me, but then things changed and so did my appearence. Dont worry about it the advice given at the top is very helpful i think. I think with time comes progress.

Good luck
You may hate it now but you'll love it when you're 50 and a DILF.
Reply 4
Trying to hard look older could be disasterous you could end up seeming even younger. If you stay as you are people will be able to tell you are older than 14 when they talk to you as the maturity levels of a 14 year old are miles away than that of an 18 year old.
If you still dont like lookin young think what people tell me all the time "you will appreciate looking younger in 10 years time" (not that it is a huge ammount of consolation)
Reply 5
Anonymous
i keep getting 15 year old girls hitting on meee.....:o:

If there's grass on the wicket...
most guys dont stop growing until their 21, but some slow starters dont stop until their 27, so you'll catch up, and are less likely to be all wrinkly when your 30 :smile: x
Problem is the younger people are dressing like they are older.
I got asked for ID for a 15 this summer even though I'm 19 so i feel your pain :frown:
Look on the bright side though, you'll probably be the envy of all your friends if you look younger when you get into your 20s & 30s, think my mum got ID'd mid 30s for a drink at a bar :rolleyes: :mmm:
mahaneap
If there's grass on the wicket...

That made me LOL

But seriously... bulk up... if not that... grow a beard... with a beard people at work think im about 21... without one they think im 16... bearing in mind i'm 18.

The only impression you would get 15 year olds hitting on you is your height... Being around 6'0 I just get glances from them... too weird!!! lol
Reply 9
i'm 17 but i look about 12, you just gotta deal with it

at least i'll be a milf ya get me :cool:
I've always looked younger than I am. I used to be quite self-conscious about it before I got my job. Everyone there is older than me but I get along with them really well, and new people tend to be surprised when I tell them I'm only 18, cause they say I come across as older, even if I don't look it.

I wouldn't get too hung-up about it. As long as you don't act 14, it shouldn't be a problem.
Reply 11
If you're a peadophile then happy days!
Reply 12
too
You will appreciate it eventually
Reply 14
Did any of you ppl hear about the women who was asked for ID - for buying a quiche..? I mean wtf lol.
MancBoy
If you're a peadophile then happy days!

this
R4zz4
Did any of you ppl hear about the women who was asked for ID - for buying a quiche..? I mean wtf lol.

I know, don't think the person on the tills got the message about the fact that it's not every item that needs age checking :rolleyes: or maybe a fault on the mashine? but it's still common sence :rolleyes:
Could be worse, you could mistaken for a middle aged man.
Lindsey123
You may hate it now but you'll love it when you're 50 and a DILF.

Oh, damn, I love you. Sorry, that's the first time I've seen the term DILF and it's kinda pleasant to hear. Like OP I've always looked younger than I am and it is a bit annoying but you just made my day with that comment. I'm 19(20 in 3 weeks) and I'm often mistaken for being 16 or 17.
Reply 19
I'm 18 and get asked ID to buy a 15 film... oh well, I will appreaciate it when I'm older.

Latest

Trending

Trending