Turn on thread page Beta

Clubbing in Central watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is approaching and I am thinking of holding it on the 18th of february (thursday). What would you say is the best clubs in terms of price, quality, fair men and women ration (obv more women then men is proabably best).

Also if possible, what is the best club to have a vip table at and how much does it cost?

Must be 18+ not over 21s

ReputationRep:
    Central London? Central America? Centre of the Earth? Centre of the Universe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Who2004uk)
    Central London? Central America? Centre of the Earth? Centre of the Universe?
    Given that the thread was posted in the London Unis subforum, I think its a fairly safe bet that the OP is referring to London :p:

ReputationRep:
    VIP tables tend to be between £200-£500 but depends where u go tbh.

Some good clubs are penthouse, funky buddha, tiger tiger, Café De Paris, sound

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -G-a-v-)
    Given that the thread was posted in the London Unis subforum, I think its a fairly safe bet that the OP is referring to London :p:
    Apologises!

Go Camden,not quite central but extremely cheap and quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krakatoa)
    Go Camden,not quite central but extremely cheap and quality.
    naah used to go camden, a fair bit cos of quinns, want a change

(Original post by az1992)
    naah used to go camden, a fair bit cos of quinns, want a change
    Maybe go like Zoo or somewhere in Leicster Square,or maybe matter at the 02.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe go like Zoo or somewhere in Leicster Square,or maybe matter at the 02.
    Zoo is a ******* extortion!!

(Original post by hendy16)
    Zoo is a ******* extortion!!
    Prices are beyond belief.
    Set aside the £10+ to get in,your paying about 6/7 quid for a ****ing vodka and red bull,absolute robbery.
    Good vibe in there but a serious pre-drinks session must be done beforehand to avoid being completely mugged off.

ReputationRep:
    Prices are beyond belief.
    Set aside the £10+ to get in,your paying about 6/7 quid for a ****ing vodka and red bull,absolute robbery.
    Good vibe in there but a serious pre-drinks session must be done beforehand to avoid being completely mugged off.
    tell me about it, being from the north east i nearly collapsed when i was charged 6.20 for a jagerbomb!! i stuck to wine the rest of the night which were 4.20!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.