Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from the vet schools yet? I've got an offer from bristol and liverpool but haven't heard from the others yet.

ReputationRep:
    Better to ask in the University subforum i think

ReputationRep:
    And some mod moved it for you

ReputationRep:
    That's a pretty good result for vet. so far - I know plenty of excellent applicants who at most got one offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyral)
    Has anyone heard from the vet schools yet? I've got an offer from bristol and liverpool but haven't heard from the others yet.
    Have you had an interview at liverpool already? Im still waiting to hear from Bristol and Liverpool and have offers from Edinburgh and RVC. Are you post A Level or something? what was your offer from the two vet schools? Ive read that Liverpool recommend chemistry but that it isnt obligatory...do you know anything about this? If you want and its easier you can email me [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    spyral?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    spyral?
    Yeah I did my a levels last year but i'm retaking this year. Haven't really heard much about the liverpool chemistry thing but then again I haven't really specifically looked!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did my a levels last year but i'm retaking this year. Haven't really heard much about the liverpool chemistry thing but then again I haven't really specifically looked!
    what are your offers from the unis? What did you get last year? Im resiting too! That makes two of us! Where else have you applied? Have you had to have interviews again?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from Cambridge and RVC, rejected from Bristol (interview went badly to say the least, practically forgot how to speak) and Ive heard nothing from Edinburgh at all. When did you here from them? Did you have an interview?

ReputationRep:
    My friend got an offer from Edinburgh of AAB (A in chemistry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzy_vet)
    I have an offer from Cambridge and RVC, rejected from Bristol (interview went badly to say the least, practically forgot how to speak) and Ive heard nothing from Edinburgh at all. When did you here from them? Did you have an interview?
    I replied to you in the Royal Vet college post!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Spyral - what were your offers from liverpool and Bristol? What did you get last year?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else applied to Glasgow for Vet Sci. If you hve had you heard anything form them yet. I've been unsucessful at Bristol, Edinburgh and Liverpool and have got my fingers crossed fopr an interview at glagow, but I've not heard anything yet and didn't now if other people had already had interviews.

ReputationRep:
    I know a lad who has AAABA at A Level, and is taking a year out to do work experience and he's been rejected from Glasgow and Edinburgh and after an interview from Bristol.
    It seems ridiculous - he works so hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pi^3)
    Has anyone else applied to Glasgow for Vet Sci. If you hve had you heard anything form them yet. I've been unsucessful at Bristol, Edinburgh and Liverpool and have got my fingers crossed fopr an interview at glagow, but I've not heard anything yet and didn't now if other people had already had interviews.
    What are your predicted grades etc? Did you have an interview at Bristol? i know at Liverpool they only interview the top 200 scorers so not many get to go to interview there. I applied to GLasgow last year - but as far as I know they accept a lot of scottish applicants - I heard that only about 10 english students got in. I needless to say didnt get a place there. I think edinburgh take more english students. But who knows...if you want you can email me to talk about it...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! i am going to be starting my a levels sept hopefully (even tho i 20) as i want to go to vet school, any advice would be greatfully appreciated, xxx

ReputationRep:
    From what I know Bristol have one more interview day left on the 28th Jan.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.