Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GUYS - do you like it when a girl plays hard to get? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd think that the ***** wasnt worth my effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am asking because I like this guy but I want to keep him on his toes for a bit. I don't want to be too available, or appear too keen. Obviously, once I figure out whether he is someone I like enough to date, I will drop the hard to get act, but right now, I want to keep him excited...and interested.

So guys, do you love or hate girls who play hard to get?

PS I am not making it obviously, it's beautifully subtle.
    No, don't like it but it deffo does make her more attractive.

ReputationRep:
    When girls do that I either assume they aren't interested and give up to avoid looking like a creep or they're too immature for me to be interested anyway. If you like someone, tell them, don't mess them around.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.