Turn on thread page Beta

fat fat fat :( watch

ReputationRep:
    you kinda have to change ur life style. keep eating at regular times or even more frecuently just make sure what u eat is in small portions and is healthy. eat lots of vegetables and fruits to keep ur system clean. Then eat starch for energy before you exercize and protein (healthy protein without fat) after you exercize so you build mussle which will help burn fat and keep it gone. drink lots of water not sodas or sweet drinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necro Defain)
    No it doesn't, I've always been under 9.5 stone and rarely go +/-5 no matter how much crap I eat
    Oh, well it's all right for some. Just wait till you hit 30 and then you'll pile on all the pounds! I say that to all my friends like you, haha.

I meant to say "the best of us" , but I'll go with some of us, then. Usually girls too.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm doing the alternate day diet and so far since 1st january I've lost 15lbs. I've tried other diets and they're just depressing, this has been the only one I've been able to stick with so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areontas)
    Oh, well it's all right for some. Just wait till you hit 30 and then you'll pile on all the pounds! I say that to all my friends like you, haha.

I meant to say "the best of us" , but I'll go with some of us, then. Usually girls too.
    Yea it'll probably catch up with me eventually

ReputationRep:
    It's okay, lots of guys like fat girls.

ReputationRep:
    Go on the fitness forum!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.